☁Chapter one: Landing☁

NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

♬ NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

☁ Chapter one: Landing ☁

When I was a kid, back then when I watched heroes on TV and stuff, the hero said, "What is our happiness?" He absolutely hated an ending without knowing what happiness was, he said. But no one knows the answer to the meaning of happiness.

I thought, "Don't say scary stuff to kids that aren't even in grade school yet."

To become rich?

To be popular with girls?

To get into a good school?

To be respected?

To find meaning in life?

Of course, I'm sure that for many, that's what happiness is. But none of them are my happiness. Because I know what my happiness is!

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Welcome to Okinawa, Fujinuma-sama! I hope the overall journey is smooth and Satisfying, We were anticipating your arrival!" Walking out of the massive airport of Okinawa, [Y/N] looked around the area. He believed that the Island would be more traditional but it was as congested as Tokyo.

He adjusted his tie restlessly as he watched his father communicate with the man who hosted the entire flight. His father- No, His step father. His Mother divorced his Father for being a "Troublesome" man for being part of a "Gang" and married a well off man. His father loves skateboarding and he would teach him whenever his mother would allow them to hang out but unfortunately, this was discovered by his mother and thus, forever forbidding them to meet up ever again.

[Y/N] would continue to practice in secret, ready to impress his father upon meeting again after years but he was fed with dreadful news. His father died in an accident. His mother would scorn his dead father but he feels like he lost a huge piece of himself. Eventually, he stopped skateboarding in the end of his Middle School years.

His mother took advantage of it to force him into being a renowned Figure skater, a dream his mother never got the chance to achieve. He grew fond of the sport but soon, it became a shackle that trapped him for years.

Sighing, he perked up when his mother gestured to him. Walking beside his father, Ms. Fujinuma placed a hand on his shoulder. It was alarmingly tight. For him, It was a warning. "This is my son Fujinuma [Y/N]. He is the company's future heir and a renowned figure skater. He is bound to achieve great things in life and as well continue the family's legacy." His father flashed a sweet smile to him and he smiled back, unwillingly.