☁ Chapter nine: Steamy mystery skating?! ☁

NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

☁ Chapter nine: Steamy indeed ;) ☁

The sun shone brightly behind the white, plain curtains as loud snores filled the room. Iori blinked awake when he felt a heavy weight on his right arm. Turning around, there [Y/N] laid on his arm, sound asleep; snoring loudly. He sighed for the upteempth time. For the entire night, [Y/N] would fall off his small bed, it gives Iori a mini heart attack.

When [Y/N] arrived last night all cleaned up and clutching his bedsheets, Iori had just finished setting up a spare futon beside his bed. He planned to let [Y/N] sleep on the bed while he can sleep on the floor but of course, [Y/N] refused the idea right off the bat. He insisted on taking the space on the floor since he is a guest and Iori is a host.

Iori firmly disagreed with the idea and forced [Y/N] to sleep on his bed, in which he grudgingly accepted. Iori thought it would be a peaceful night but he would hear loud thumps beside him. His heart would jolt everytime he sees his master on the floor. He wondered if this is the reason why the Madam provided him a king sized bed on his own.

Fearing that he might have a concussion, he let [Y/N] sleep on his futon all night. Which wasn't effective since he would be kicked after a few while. He sighed fondly. He carefully removed his arm and tidied up the place. He knelt down and watched [Y/N] peaceful face before chuckling.

He reached down and gently shook [Y/N] awake, earning a muffled groan and complaints under [Y/N]'s breath. "5 more minutes..." He grumbled before slipping into a dreamless sleep once again. Iori leaned in and whispered, "It's already 7:50 am, you were scheduled to meet up with your friends at 8 right?" This made [Y/N]'s eyes fly open and he scrambled to gather his things and race back to his room.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" He screeched as he tried to barrel down the hallway as quietly as possible. Servants usually wake up at 6 am but most of them have gone to work already so it's only [Y/N] and Iori in the servant's quarters. Iori looked at the clock that read 6:30 am with mischief.

[Y/N] pouted as he sat in the back of the limousine, fuming. He crossed his arms and looked everywhere, blatantly ignoring Iori who tried to get his attention and apologize. "I apologize. I don't know any effective way for you to wake up so I thought of that method." His apologetic tone betrayed the evident twitching of his lips, as if he was trying to hide his smile, this made [Y/N] more frustrated. "Hmph."

They arrived at the dock as Iori helped [Y/N] unload his luggages. Iori smiled brightly at [Y/N] who clearly is in a bad mood. He leaned in and patted his head. "Have fun today, [Y/N]." He said, genuinely happy for his master to have true friends to hang out with. This made [Y/N]'s expression soften slightly before huffing.

"I'll forgive you just this once." He mumbled, trekking away from Iori who dramatically waved his handkerchief as if he was sending his loved one away for war. [Y/N]'s forehead throbbed in annoyance. His wife is starting to bite back, he needs to strengthen his defenses and attacks. Rounding up in the corner, there stood Reki, Langa, Miya and an unwilling Shadow. [Y/N] laughed in delight. "Hey guys! I'm here!" He called out, dragging his duffle bag with his skateboard and his clothes and bag of necessities on his back.