☁ Chapter seven: Tango ☁

♬ NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

☁ Chapter seven: Tango ☁

Shocked murmurs brimmed the place as Adam finished his beef with Reki earlier than expected. A helicopter stopped just right above Adam as it threw down a rope ladder for Adam to climb on. "Then, I will send a formal invitation for you, Darling. Be prepared for our romantic night tomorrow. I'll see you soon." Grabbing the rope ladder, he ascended to the helicopter and left. Leaving a gust of wind behind. [Y/N] and the gang rode towards where Reki crashed and the group sped off to the hospital.

[Y/N] didn't like how the smell of distinctive antiseptic and metal filled his nostrils. It's as if he went back in time, standing across the bed where it's white and empty. He sat next to Miya as he wanted for Reki to leave the aid room. The door clicked, all heads snapped towards Reki who was walking down the hall with a downcast expression.

"I'm sorry Miya. I told you I'd win." He guiltily mumbled. Miya closed his eyes and sighed, "That's why I told you. There's no way a slime can win against the final boss." He stood up and walked away before halting. "But you know... I'll promote you to a golem or something." Miya slightly blushed making [Y/N] sweatdrop. 'This tsundere.'

"What was that?" Reki asked, tilting his head. "He said you looked cool." [Y/N] stated, earning a nasty look from Miya. "I didn't say anything like that!" He screeched. "Huh? Man, Japanese is so difficult." Langa grumbled, making [Y/N] laugh out loud. Shadow sighed at their antics, "Let's not fool around. We have someone here that's next in the line for skating against Adam." He stated, looking directly at Joker, making everyone's eyes gaze towards him as well. [Y/N] suddenly feels hot under his hoodie and mask.

Reki bit his lips, "It's my fault, I roped you into all of this too, Joker." He said, looking guilty. [Y/N] shook his head, "It's not your fault Reki. Besides.." He trailed off, they couldn't see his face but they could clearly tell from [Y/N]'s eyes his expression. It sent chills down their spine. "I was waiting for this moment."

[Y/N] arrived at his house later than 4 am. He sneaked through the same exit he went through and quietly made his way towards his room. Locking it, he went to the bathroom to take a bath. Submerging himself in the tub, he began contemplating today's beef of Reki and Adam. He couldn't believe how strong that Adam person was but something about Adam makes him irked. "It's as if he's not taking any beefs seriously." He mumbled, scowling.

"Either way, I will make him take me seriously tomorrow night. I couldn't risk having an affair with other people in front of me." [Y/N]'s lips curled.