☁ Chapter eight: Unmasked ☁

NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

♬ NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

☁ Chapter eight: Unmasked ☁

[Y/N] stretched as he exited the car after a 2 hour ride from the airport to their estate. The flight from Tokyo to Okinawa is approximately 3 hours and he hadn't really had any rest after the competition. 'Now, I can rest easy and achieve my beauty sleep without any interruption!' [Y/N] thought, smiling and cheering internally. Iori smiled at [Y/N] improved complexion.

"Please rest for the night. It's the weekend tomorrow and you had to attend an outing with your friends." Iori stated, gathering all [Y/N]'s bags in one hand. [Y/N] watched how he easily carried the bags and whistled. "Iori, you have great muscles." This statement caused Iori to blush and walk fast. [Y/N] laughed out loud.

That's right. He can attend the hot springs vacation Reki invited him to yesterday. He had asked his mother, who immediately declined the idea of being out of their eyes and being exposed into danger. But bless his father for the first time when he managed to convince his mother to go for the sake of building strong bonds for the sake of his future. [Y/N] remembered scoffing internally. 'If he discovers these friends he is pertaining to are not exactly the type of friends he has in mind, he'll go ballistic.' [Y/N] thought, shaking his head. What he doesn't know won't kill him.

He laid down on his bed, his clock reads 11:40 PM. He had eaten dinner hours ago and spent his evening lazing around. 'Well, I deserve this.' He contemplated visiting S today but he feels tired so he might have to sleep in. He closed his eyes, feeling exhaustion creeping up to him when he felt his Phone vibrate continuously on his pocket. Grunting, he opened his phone, bright screen blinding him for a few seconds. He blinked when he discovered Reki contacting him at this hour.

Sighing, he hoped he was not asking help in doing his paperwork. He answered it, "Hello, Reki? What made you cal-" He was interrupted when a familiar worried voice filled his ears. "Is this Reki's friend?!" [Y/N] opened his eyes, his guard going up. He sat up seriously. "What happened to Reki? Why do you have his phone?" He asked, cautiously. He wondered where he could have heard this voice but he couldn't pinpoint where.

"Something happened to him! We don't know who to call but you're the first one to pop out on his contacts so we decided to call you for help!" The voice from the other line stated in panic as [Y/N] started zooming around his room, changing his clothes into a black turtleneck and pants before throwing on his dark trench coat.