Lucky Day After All

Hi there. Is you good? Thanks for reading this story , please make it big for me and for all of us. Vote and add it on your library and stay tune. Toodles~ 

_________________________________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V] 

                       I woke up early , feeling a little bit uneasy about yesterday. I put my sleeping patch aside and noticed that Chad was not in the bed anymore. I frowned secretly. Feeling frustrated that I didn't witness Chad's face when sleeping.

                          Okay, calm your hormones Adrian. Don't let things get awkward.

                       I got off the bed , I noticed I didn't change my clothes since yesterday. I quietly get my clothes that I will need to wear and sneak to the bathroom. Surprised that Chad didn't noticed me. He was too busy cooking. I wonder what he's cooking. I can see his sexy back here. He's facing the stove while I stalk him behind. 

                       That's creepy. 

                       Who will not? He's topless! But he's facing the other side which made me a little disapointed but whatever. I started to mentally slap my self in the face for being such a creepy pervert-stalker. I rolled my eyes. I need to get inside before he notice me. 

                       I got inside the bathroom and closed and lock the door before opening the lights. Surprised when I opened it , I saw a spider. I didn't even think. I shrieked like there's no tomorrow. Panicking to open the door and not thinking what I'm doing , I opened the door and bump into Chad who was outside the comfort room, worrying what happened to me. I'm guessing he heard me. 

                       I bump into him and I didn't even know how to react. Oh men his body is so smooth and he smells so good. I wish I could stay like this forever. But I snapped out of it and lightly push him away. Curse my mom for giving me such a hottie roommate. 

                       Well this is awkward. 

                       "What happened?" He ask worriedly , ignoring the fact that I bump into him. But yeah , it wasn't a big deal for him. He's straight. Which made me sad. 

                       You slut , do you even think you have a chance on him? 

                       No. I do not.

                       "Hey!" He snaps his fingers and blinked , scratching my eyes. "What happened?" He asks again. 

                       "I... I..." stuttering and too ashamed to tell him that it was just a spider. He might call me a pussy. But whatever. Judge me. I'm scared and I'm telling the truth. "I saw a spider in front of me. And it really scared the freaking out of me." I breathed heavily and sighed. "Sorry." I frowned. "You can call me names now." I bit my lip. 

                       "And why would I do that?" He said in amusement.

                       "I don't know." I look down and put my hands behind me. "I feel like I shouldn't be scared of spiders because I'm already 21." I said stupidly. "Right?"