He Reminded Me Of Me

OH GLOB YOU GUYS! I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY LATE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND I AM VERY SORRY , I HOPE YOU DON'T STOP ON SUPPORTING THIS BOOK AND ME , THEY WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND GIVE YOU GUMMY BEARS AND YES ITS ON CAPS BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY WHISPHERING WHILE SHOUTING. VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT. BYE LOVE YOU.

________________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                             "You know what's great?" 

                             “What?”

                             “That finally we don’t have any problems to take care of!” He said as he wrapped his arms around me as I look down and sigh. I hugged him and kissed him.

                             “Speak for yourself.” I smiled sadly then he noticed it and quickly, his eyes grew big.

                             “Oh shit! I’m sorry Adrian , I didn’t meant to be impulsive there.”

                             “It’s fine Josh. Besides , it’s better to be optimistic than to be pesimistic.” I said. Although I know that I am not saying this for him but for me. In front of him , I know that I have to be strong. I need to show him that I am not hurting. That I am not gonna break down and cry anymore. I need to make him happy just by showing him that I am also happy. When I’m with him I need to forget that I have Parkinson’s so that we can bond happily. But when I get home and found myself alone again, it hurts big time. Because honestly , this is the only thing that stops us. My esteem and confidence and my Parkinson’s. If only I am healthier and stronger then we could be the perfect couple. But I am not.

                             “Why the sad face again? You should be happy. It’s your birthday! And I feel lucky because you are spending the rest of it with me and just me alone.”

                             “I know. Thanks Josh.”

                             “So... Tell me about yourself?” Suddenly changing the atmosphere.

                             “What the hell Josh. We’ve been together for a half a year now.” I chuckled.

                             “Well. I might know you physically , the way you talk , your voice , your freakishly long name , your emotions , your attitude , the way you get nervous when you talk to everyone , the way you can get wild in bed, but I don’t have any idea what you’re thinking about when you’re staring or daydreaming. I don’t know your way of thinking. That’s the only thing that I don’t know about you.”

                             “Same to me at you but isn’t that the point of every relationship? You were meant for each other because you have the same way of thinking? That you know what he’s thinking because that’s what you’re thinking too. You don’t need to ask. And if you don’t know what he’s thinking then he is not for you.” I smiled at my answer , though these words aren’t mine but from Chad. I remember the diary thingy and I got really inspired.