History Past

The shinobi world is a peace land where clans are allied , no wars , no killing , no suffering .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until that unforgettable day where all the clans are been killed most of them survive but the others didnt .

________________________________

*3 days before the massacre*

________________________________
Sasuke Uchiha POV

" My brother is acting weird since these days , But i dont know why"

The 11 year old sasuke thought to him self .

Sasuke investigate his older brother by following him around .

But he found noting but weird and strange red eyes known as the sharingan and a  grin coming from his brother . So he gave up.
______________________________

The day before the Massacre

______________________________

Sasuke's PoV

The days are always the same , quiet , peace day.

Until..

My brother call me to his room.

And hears the tragic plan that his brother doing

Itachi : Sasuke! Come here for a second.

Sasuke : coming!

As they stared to each other in the room .

Itachi : sasuke i may have a better plan that you will not like , but i want you to join me

'Sasuke face turn into a confusing face'

*Itachi sigh*

Itachi : i want you to kill all your friends and there family , since your stronger at your age , you can kill them with me like we do in our training right?

Sasuke face turn into a shocked face as he heard what his brother saying , not believing that his own older brother wants him to kill his friends and there family?!!!...

Sasuke : WHAT!!!?? , What are you saying nii-san , why are you saying that!!! , I cant kill my friends.

*Itachi frown*

Itachi : you see sasuke your too soft , you will join me whether you like it or not , dont you want it  ? We can be the powerful clan the only clan that will respect all people in the world , we dont need other clans .
.
.
.
.

As Sasuke is being force to join and getting ready tonight he came up a plan to save his friends to his brother and escape ____________________________

1 hour before the Massacre

____________________________

Sasuke's Pov

As sasuke watch his brother getting ready , he quickly go to a private room and summon a Eagle to inform his friends to escape .

_____________________________

No One's Pov

Itachi starts to kill everyone as he fights and battle with his unknowns anbu comrades  .

As for sasuke hes helping to escape the others secretly.

The itachi found out that not all the clans members died someone is missing . As he thought of sasuke , he then trying to find sasuke everywhere
But no where to be found , angers fills itachi as he feels being betrayed by his little brother by trying to help the people escape .

___________________________

Weeks past as itachi declared to his anbus to search for sasuke and the others .

But failed.

Itachi Pov

" Damn you brother , how can you leave without my permission , and help the people to escape , ill make sure you will never live far ."

___________________________

Sasuke pov

" We escape from the massacre by my brother , but only a few of my friends survive , there family is been killed."

We manage to hide somewhere

Somewhere that no one will find us

We build our homes in there as were like a family.
___________________________

Sasuke thought to him self and promise that he will kill his older brother *no* he will kill itachi uchiha , and promise that all the clans that survive will rise and become one again .

___________________________

The unforgettable past of the shinobi in the leaf village will always be in the history .

But some day that unforgettable past will eventually be forget .