First Meet

Few years later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

__________________________________

Sasuke Pov
* Im being chase by Itachi's anbu's , now im in a deep Winter forest trying to survive from them ."

* I throw a bomb at them so i could make a chance to hide and escape.*

* But one of them catch up and throw a kunai and a shuriken at me *

" Shit im bleeding !" Sasuke thought.

As sasuke run faster , faster that he didnt even notice that theres a cliff in the edge .

As sasuke falls pretty bad and lost consciousness .

The anbu's retreat as they thought sasuke died or not but they need to retreat because a large storm will appear and it would be a danger to them especially when winter.

______________________________

Someone's Pov

* Ive been collecting woods for the fire as i found someone unconscious and bleeding pretty bad as if he went into a battle , and i guess he fell from the cliff *

"  i need to go and carry him back to the house , to make sure he still alive "

_______________________________

No one's Pov

The boy carry the unconscious raven boy into his home .

As he bandage his wrist and legs where the kunai and shuriken hit .

The boy felt relieve because the raven boy is still alive .

______________________________

4 days later

* Sasuke wakes up  with a groan as pain ache to his arm and leg *

Sasuke's Pov

" Where am i? "

* Then someone walks in *

Sasuke look at him, he has yellow hair with ocean eyes and a Muzzle on his face covering his mouth and a  orange kimono that looks like a girl dress.

(This he will actually look like , this is not someone drawing i just made it , sasuke is just pretty the same but he will more look like his hair from battle with naruto in Shippuden )

.
.
.
Sasuke : " Who are you ? ".

Naruto : " Na-naruto ... U-uzumaki Naruto" as he look down to the floor.

Sasuke : " Sasuke "

Naruto : naruto look up with a confused face.

Sasuke : " my name is sasuke .. uchiha sasuke....