Chapter 1-Someone Unexpected

3rd POV.

Hinata practices volleyball with the team. Suddenly someone came to the door " Hello Hinata" ??? said. "H-how" the orange-haired boy said. Everyone looks in confusion. "H-HOW ARE YOU HERE, Isabella!" Hinata said. "I need to talk to you, about them" Isabella said. 'Who is she talking about?' everyone thinking except for Hinata and Isabella. "T-they know their way here?" "Yes and I am here to warn you even if it costs my life" "W-what?!?" "Oi boke, what does she mean and who is she?" Kageyama questioned. "I'll tell you later, right now, I need to talk to someone. And thanks 'Mom' " Hinata said to the lady. 'Mom?!' Everyone in the gym was shocked and confused.

Hinata's POV.

I can't believe it, it has been 4 years since we escaped yet the demons still wanted us. I have hidden my identity, even acting dumb so they can't find me. But why would they want us. I knew that I needed to tell the rest (If you're asking who, it's Ray, Emma, Norman, and the others) about this. I still can't trust Isabella though, but I needed to trick her into trusting her. 

WE FINALLY ESCAPED GC

Hinata: Guys, I need to tell you something

Everyone is online

Everyone: What?

Hinata: The DEMONS are back

Norman: How though

Hinata: That's the problem. I don't know too. 

Izuku: Just be more careful when going home and out. They might be everywhere here in the outside world.

Hinata: Yes and just bring something so you can protect yourself.

Everyone: Okay

In the gym

"Oi boke explain what just happened and what was she talking about" Kageyama said. 'Oh great, now I need to explain everything that has happened earlier to them. What have I gotten myself into'

Hello, I'm sorry if I have some mistakes.