Chapter 3-Explain now!

Deku's POV.

"Someone better explain why is there a demon who eats humans and you Deku allowing kids their age fight them. They're civilians Deku not heroes and they are very young" Iida said. I don't want them to know about our past so... "We've encountered them several times so we knew how to deal with it" I said with the kids agreeing. "But I don't think those demons are seen always, and it wasn't shown on the news, how did all of you encounter them?" 'Crap! I don't know how to answer that' "We've encountered them in the forest, Sir, we were camping there." My little sister, Gilda said. "I'm Gilda, Izuku's sister" my squad was shocked as she continued. "Deku-Kun, you have a sister?!" Uraraka-San said. "Uhh...Yeah, sorry for not telling you." I said replying to her. "Hey Deku, thanks for the backup, you two lovebirds," Hinata said pointing to Norman and Ray at the distance blushing at each other. Gilda and Emma were laughing. "Hey, same goes for you two." I said to the two girls blushing. "Shoyo! We're gonna be brothers!" I said with the orange-haired boy agreeing "True!" He replied. "Your rude bro" Emma said to her brother. "Not my problem sis" Shoyo replied. "Wait... Shoyo, you also have a SISTER!?" a boy with black hair and a blond streak said.

Hinata's POV

"Yeah I do. Meet Emma, my little sist-" I was stopped by Izuku saying that they will be taking their leave. I said goodbye to them heading their way to U. A.

I'm sorry this is short and probably doesn't makes sense but please bare with me. This is my first ever story. Bye! See you in the next chapter.