Chapter 4-Full Truth Part 2

" W-wh-what?!... "

Someone was eavesdropping on our whole conversation

FLASHBACK...

Deku's POV.

As we were all getting ready for bed in the dorms, I noticed that 2 people were gone.  I asked Class Rep where they are, "Oh, _______ and ________  are going to get groceries for this week (not revealing who yet). They need to be at the dorms at 9:30 pm" Iida said. It's already 8:25 pm as I look at the clock located in my room, but aren't they taking too long?

Uraraka's POV.

I am together with Tsuyu to get groceries for this week. We were done by 8:05 pm but before we returned, we happen to walk by Deku~Kun's friends in a private place. Before we get to say something, it was interrupted by their conversation. So we hid. "How did it all even started?" the white-haired boy said. "Well...I was about to tell them our secret 'caus-" 'Secret? Is Deku's friends hiding something from us?' Questioning myself not listening to them. 20 minutes passed by, and what we heard was unbelievable. "By the way, how is the operation ongoing on the farms and you know, the demons." "Sonju and Mujika are checking when the next shipment could be so we can keep track of when the next rescue would take place" ... Those left me and Tsuyu shook.

"W-wh-what?!" We ran as fast as we can back to the dorms but we also needed to slow down, taking stops because we were carrying groceries. We returned sweating and panicking, everyone around us looking worried and helped with the bags. I then ran to Deku, grabbing his hand dragging him into my room. "Deku..." "Yes, Uraraka?" "Please tell me the truth..." "About what?" "ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM US BECAUSE WE JUST HEARD YOUR FRIENDS SAYING ABOUT ORPHANAGE, FARMS, DEMONS AND OTHER THINGS" Deku's eyes widened. Apparently, everyone heard it, "I don't wanna talk about it..."

Deku's POV.

She now knows... How am I going to explain to everyone that was listening? The next morning was a Saturday and I was visiting the Trio (Emma, Norman, Ray). I know that everyone          (Class 1-A) was stalking me. I told them to come out, then the next minute they were asking questions about what happened at night. Of course, I already told the Trio what happened. But Ray couldn't keep his cool from all questions. "What was Uraraka talking about? Are you okay Midobro? Deku please tell us what's happening." 

Ray couldn't take it anymore and screamed: "Four years ago, we were raised in a so-called orphanage on another side of the earth. But we all found out that it was a farm where we are all food to be eaten by Demons, we escaped that h*ll of a place and now the demons somehow knows their way here and now we need to come up with a f**k*ng plan to rescue all those kids back at the orphanage. You got your answer, HAPPY!?!"

My classmates were shocked, some were worried about me and my friends, some were angry, and some were panicking. The most concern about me was Uraraka, I can see it from her face

This is the end of chapter 4. This is way longer than the other chapters. I'm sorry to BakuDeku Shippers and any other Deku ships😅😅 but I'll be sticking with the IzuOcha Ship. Also, I might not update always because of school😥😥. So bye😊😊