Chapter 5

Uraraka's POV.

My classmates and myself are shocked. What have been these kids go through? What has Deku gone through? "Ray..." said the orange-haired girl. "Deku..." I started, "I want to help you rescue those kids." Deku's eyes widened, everyone wanted to help too. Bakugou even wants to help, it was unexpected. "Then let's meet up tomorrow to plan, we only have 3 days left till the rescue." said the orange-haired girl. "I'm Emma by the way, this is Ray and Norman." she continued. "Nice to meet you Emma" Everyone except Bakugou said in unison.

Time Skip 

We were heading to the place Emma said and we saw a bunch of kids. "Deku why are there kids we saw on that demon attack the other day?" Iida said. "There orphans... hehe," Deku said, "Anyways, Emma already has a plan and it involves your quirks." "Okay so...to make an entrance between the cliffs and the wall, this plan needs to take place at night." "Why?" I asked. "That's when the next shipment would take, but since they want to ship the whole farm, we have only 30 minutes to do it. We'll start with an explosion quirk because you can fly using your ability, you fly from the forest to the wall. After arriving there, you must make sure the coast is clear. If not, you can take them out if you want, just aim for the weak spots." "Hell yeah, you know I can do that."

"After it's clear, we can enter using the given air balloons. Since we are watched by security cameras, we are next using the electrification quirk. Electrocuting the wires to cut off the signal."

"Jirou on the other hand will use her quirk to keep us aware of our surroundings. The rest will be given instructions on the day of the rescue."

Hi guys, I know I haven't updated for the past 2-3 weeks? Anyways, so this might be second to the last chapter. I am making sure the last chapter is long so you guys can enjoy it. Sayonara.

-Max