ANNOUNCEMENT

sadly, this is not an update.

hello everyone! i hope that all of you are doing well in these dire times and that you are staying safe. i certainly am trying my best.

i apologise that this isn't another belated update ( it's really been more than a year, huh, last update was in 2019 ) but rather an announcement about future of this fanfic.

first of all, i wish to sincerely thank everyone who's been with me throughout this little journey and made time to comment on my work. all of your kind words have been extremely encouraging and motivating and i cannot stress this enough.
seeing the feedback this fic has gotten, i feel really sorry to mark it as discontinued or abandoned, especially given the fact that i actually enjoy it very much as well. this fic was a big step for me and my writing style, and it indeed helped me develop as a writer.

hence why i won't be bringing it to an end.

i've decided to ( attempt to ) re-write this book and publish it on my new wattpad account ( @hcamae ) because i will not be active on this account anymore. it will also be available on ao3 ( also @hcamae ).

there have always been things irking me in this original piece, for example the reader and their circumstances, among other things. in addition, i think my writing style has changed too much to just suddenly update this version and keep on going after more than year of being idle. so, long story short, i'll be giving this fanfic another shot.

the whole idea is still a work in progress, but once it's out, i will be once more making an announcement about it.

until then, i wish to once more thank you for your patience and for sticking with me through my little journey.

in addition, if you are interested, you can follow me on instagram ( also @hcamae ) to catch a glimpse of what is happening behind the scenes, as well as witness attempts at multifandom art. your support would be very much appreciated!

stay safe and take care,
drink your water and all that jazz,

— h. kame