1.) Mal

Kella Possible is the daughter of world-renowned super spy Kim Possible and famous sidekick Ron Possible (nee Stoppable). There was no way Kim was taking that last name.

Kella had it pretty good. Her parents were head of the royal guard and protection of the United States of Auradon, she was trained to be the best fighter ever since she could walk, she got to attend one of the most prestigious schools in the kingdom Auradon Prep and most of all, she was loved, but all that came crashing down on her 12th birthday.

Her parents travelled to the Isle of the lost to resolve the gang violence and feuding but tragically lost their lives in the crossfire. The King and Queen, heartbroken at the loss of their close friends and allies, adopted Kella as their own.

Ever since then, Kella has been a shell of her former self. She distanced herself from her best friend Lonnie, rarely smiles or laughs, and while she does help around the school, she mainly keeps to herself.

The only person she really talks to is Ben, who has been by her side and a shoulder to cry on ever since her parents died. He's like the brother she never had and the only one who has managed to make her laugh in 4 years.

But when Ben announces that he wants to invite the children of some of the most wicked villains to Auradon Prep, Kella is...hesitant, to say the least. It's not that she hates them per se. She just finds it difficult to be around the people who last saw her parent's alive.

Still, she stands by Ben's dream and is willing to look past that and give the VK's a chance at a better life like her parents tried to 4 years prior.

Evie is harmless, DEFINITELY smarter than she appears to be, but harmless nonetheless. She's kind to Kella, and Kella, in her own way, is kind back.

Jay is...irritating, to say the least, with his constant flirting and overall cockiness, but he's a good sparring partner, which earns Kella's respect.

Carlos is Carlos, who hates Carlos? Kella sure doesn't 

The only problematic one is...Mal 

Her weird obsession with FG's wand is enough to make Kella suspicious, but when Ben becomes infatuated with Mal, Kella definitely knows somethings up! But with no evidence or proof, Kella has to bite her tongue, sit back and observe...which is a little tricky when you're the honorary sister to the crown prince and his personal bodyguard.

Ever since that date and Mal dove headfirst into the enchanted lake to save Ben (albeit she had to be saved herself), something changed. Kella began to see a softer side to Mal and see her as a girl who had to fight to survive and missed out on all the experience of being a kid. She began to admire her and der I say...fall for her?

But how could that be? Mal is Maleficent's daughter, the woman who cursed a kingdom to 100 years sleep just because she wasn't invited to a party, and Kella is the orphan daughter of two world-class spies. They couldn't be falling for each other, could they?

But it's like her mother Kim always said...anythings possible for a Possible...

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Character Bio⋇⋆✦⋆⋇