5.) Harry

Pearl Sparrow can't remember anything from before she was five years old. All she remembers are vague, foggy images of blue and yellow. She thinks she had a family and siblings but can't seem to remember. Sailors found her unconscious and floating on a piece of debris after a massive storm. They took her to the closest part of land, which happened to be no other than Tortuga.

From the moment she woke up, the previous five years of her life have been a blur to her, she can't even remember her own name, but Pearl never really cared about who she was before her memory loss. She had bigger problems...like surviving.

The sailors who found her left her in Tortuga with nothing, so Pearl was cast out on the streets. For three years, she learnt how to pickpockets and swindle even the most cunning of pirates.

All that changed, however, when she stole a certain compass and stowed away on a ship with black sails... it turns out that the owner of that broken compass was no other than the capital of that black sailed ship, Jack Sparrow.

Jack is, unsurprisingly, angry at the fact that his ship not only has a stowaway but that the same CHILD stole his compass. He was going to drop her off at the next port, but along the way, he saw potential in the small street urchin of Tortuga and soon one port turned into the next until one day she never left.

The crew quickly took a shine to her as well and treated the girl as if she was part of the crew. Jack named her Pearl, after his beloved ship, and took her on as a sort of protege, teaching her the ways of a pirate and training her to be one of the best marksman and swordsman on board the ship.

Pearl loved it on the Black Pearl, the salt wind in her hair, the stories that Jack would tell her of him and his friend Will. She even got to join him on one of his adventures when they met Blackbeard in search for the fountain of youth when she was just 13. but most of all, she loved the freedom!

The monkey Jack has also taken a liking to Pearl. She feeds him and gives him scritches, so they are never seen apart, and she has lovingly nicknamed him MJ, which Jack hates, but at least the monkey isn't bothering him anymore and looks out for her.

After surviving three years through starvation and loneliness, Pearl finally feels she has a home and thinks of Jack as a father calling him Papa, and although Jack never says it out loud, at least not to the crew, he considers Pearl his daughter and calls her his "Capitan-in-training".

But old habits die hard, and Pearl has a severe case of sticky fingers, her pickpocketing has saved Jack and the crew from a lot of money troubles and has nearly a decade to perfect the act, but everyone's bound to get caught eventually.

One day when Pearl was walking around the docks with MJ, she decided to pass the time by pickpocketing, and it just so happens that the victim was none other than the crown prince of Auradon Ben.

Now Pear has had many reactions to being found out. Usually, a lot of shouting, fighting and the occasional scar to show off later...but she's never had someone hug her, the boy was hysterical and kept crying that he finally found her and that Mum and Dad would be so happy.

Pearl, understandably, didn't know how to process this new information, just yesterday she was sailing the sea with her Papa and sneaking rum from under his noes, and now she finds out she's a crown princess of Auradon.

Long ago, on the night she was found, the royal family had been on a cruise to celebrate the twins birthday, but there had been a storm, and Pearl had been swept overboard and lost at sea. 

Pearl doesn't want this, and although her mother and brother seem nice, she's happy with the life that she has now. Still, her new parents, especially Adam, aren't going to let her sail away with a pirate, they believe that Jack is responsible for her disappearances and loss of memory.