Second Time

Hello this smut is from the same story I hope you have read the original story bc here ima cut some of the chapter out so if you want to read the full chapter go read the story its very good. I love the author zodiac_sign_z name of book is A summer at Hange's (Mikasa x Female reader) [COMPLETED]

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up feeling warm kisses being pressed on my neck, and a hand running up and down my sides. "morning" "good morning beautiful" Mikasa said bringing my ass closer to her, "someone's horny" "how could I not be? you're so hot" she said putting her hand up my shirt and rubbing my stomach. She kept kissing my neck, which made me horny "Mikasa, we can't right now" "whyyy?" "we agreed to go grocery shopping with Hange and Sasha, remember?" "ugh well can we fuck when we get home?" she said grabbing my waist as she turned me to her, "we'll see" I said smirking, she cupped my face and kissed me. Her tongue made its way to my mouth and she graced it with mine. I pulled away, "go get ready" "ughh" she said getting up. "see you good looking" she winked at me while she walked out the door. I chuckled and got up.

(Time skipped brought to you by Mikasa's horny ass)

We finally got home and Mikasa dragged me to her room. We took off our shoes as we walked in and she locked the door and pushed me against the wall "finally, I can fuck your brains out" she said biting her lip. I pulled her in and I kissed her. As I was kissing her she put her hand in my pants and rubbed my clit "you're already wet for me" she said smirking. "I bet if I put my hand down your pants you'll be wet too" I said smirking, "well you're so hot, you could make me cum with just a look" she said biting her lip, I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me, "why're you stalling? didn't you wanna fuck me?" she looked me up and down and kissed me neck and then whispered "oh i'm gonna fuck you until you cant take it anymore, until you cant cum anymore" I got chills in my back from her words. "then do it" I whispered back. "for your second time you're quite the talker" she said smirking I grabbed her shirt and pulled her closer "you make me this way" I said biting my lip at her.

She put her hand on my neck and choked me lightly pushing me harder against the wall. She connected our lips again and put her knee in between my thighs, rubbing my clit. She licked my bottom lip asking for access which I quickly granted. "mmmh~" I moaned as I felt her tongue explore my mouth. She slid her hand up my shirt and started playing with my boobs, since I didn't have a bra on. She flicked the nipple with her thumb and then made circles around it "please Mikasa, just fuck me already'' I whispered, "as you wish" She picked me up bridal style and placed me down on her bed. She started kissing my neck, sucking and kissing my sweet spot. We were interrupted by a knock on the door "who the fuck is it" Mikasa hissed, "it's Eren, can I come in?" " Im busy fucking right now. So you'd better go downstairs if you don't wanna hear us" she said going back to what she was doing "that was so fucking hot" I whispered. "oh-" I heard Eren say.

Mikasa took off her shirt and then took off mine. "you're so beautiful" she said biting her lip, "no you" I said bringing her close and kissing her again. She started grinding up on me and playing with my boobs. "Mikasa, please just fuck me already" I say desperate for her to touch me. She pulled my pants down and then went down. She licked my folds and then my clit "please, just fuck me" she chuckled "alright". She pushed her tongue inside me. She swirled her tongue inside me "mh~ M-Mikasa, that feels so good" I said grabbing her hair. She sucked my clit and pushed two fingers inside me "fuck!" I moaned and bit my lip. She fingered me while sucking on my clit, and I felt like I was seeing the stars.

She stopped and I whimpered from the loss of contact. She stripped all her clothes and sat in front of me. She got closer until our pussies were touching, "do you know what im doing?" she asked rubbing my thigh, I nodded. She moved her hips to the sides. rubbing our clits together "mmh~ Mikasa_ so good! " I moaned as I felt her pussy rub up on mine. She moved her hips faster and so did I "mh~ im already gonna- Fuck! Can I-" "cum for me princess" Mikasa said with a big grin. I came and seconds later so did she, we both panted. "that was fast" I said with a small chuckle, she pointed to the clock on the wall "it's been a hour" "how?!" "I guess time goes by quickly when you're having fun" she said smirking. Mikasa lied down next to me and I pulled the blanket over both of us. Mikasa brought me close to her chest and kissed my forehead "I love you" "I love you too"

Alright that the end of this chapter hoped you liked it I skipped some parts so if you want to read the while chapter go to the original story I really recommend the book