Your Hands On My Body

Another chapter yay. So the author of the one shot is addisonackerman you can find her on ao3 and on Wattpad. Her mikasa storys are very good. This oneshot is on ao3. On with the story

"You alright love?" Mikasa asked you, walking up behind you and placing a hand to your shoulder.

"Yeah, just a little bored." You answered, lifting a shot glass to your lips, downing the liquid and placing the glass down onto the bar.

"A few more minutes, then we can go." Your girlfriend said, leaning over you and grabbing a drink.

You watched as her slender fingers curled around the glass, pushing it towards the bartender so he can refill her glass. When he filled it to the top, she brought the rim of the glass to her lips, her eyes closed as she took the drink down in one gulp.

You watched as she conversed with the bartender, whose name you found out to be Eren. You turned your head, your eyes locking with a strangers. Your eyes trailed over his figure, the stubble on his chin, his slightly messy hair, and the way his muscles strained against his shirt every time he moved. You placed your head in your hand, a smile on your lips as you saw Mikasa's head turn towards you, her gaze questioning.

Her eyes followed yours until they locked on the man dressed in a suit, leaning against a table with a smile on his lips. Mikasa pursed her lips and looked back towards Eren, who filled her drink up once more.

You gasped when you felt a strong hand grip your thigh, your head snapping towards your girlfriend. Her fingers massaged your thigh as she continued to talk with Eren, Armin soon sliding in beside Mikasa and joining the conversation with a smile.

You sucked in a breath when you felt her squeeze your thigh, her fingers inching towards your clothed sex. Heat pooled between your legs, and you suddenly felt uncomfortable in your jeans.

Your eyes inspected Mikasa's form, admiring the way the white button up shirt she was in hugged her in all the right places. Your hand reached down and traced over the back of her own, outlining the veins that could be seen through her pale skin.

She pulled her hand away, leaning forward on the bar stool, both of her hands clasping around the shot glass. You released a breath and looked back over to the man, he gave you a smile.

Mikasa stared at you out of the corner of her eye as you sent a flirty smile back to the man as a joke, your fingers tapping against the bar counter. She gave the man a glare, but he refused to take his eyes off of you.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, both the man and Mikasa's gaze made you feel trapped. The black-haired girl downed her last shot and pushed the glass towards Eren.

She leaned over to whisper in your ear, "Do you know who you are looking at?" she asked in a hushed whisper, and you turned to her confused.

Her hand found it's way over to your thigh again, and she gave it a rough squeeze. "If you don't stop making heart eyes towards Mr. Kirstein i'm afraid this night won't go as planned for you."

Her hand left your thigh and you looked back over to the man, Jean. An idea formed in your head, and you smirked.

"I don't know, Mika'. He's quite dashing. I've heard great things about him." You joked, placing your head in your palm as you made fake heart eyes to the man.

Mikasa's face turned sour as she heard the words come out of your mouth, and she glared at the man out of the corner of her eye.

"I think I want a piece of him." You whispered, glancing over to your girlfriend and smirking when you saw her angry reaction.