Please

Okay new book again its called her (mikasaxreader) by slvt3erenyeager. I will wirte two chapters in this so this will be a long one

"come in" Mikasa says with a smile. You step into her dorm, and by the looks of it she didn't have a roommate. You two were alone. "So-" you stopped mid sentence, you forgot your book! "oh mikasa, I'm sorry i just realized I forgot my books!" "Oh dont worry about it" she says. "you wont be needing them" she says as she shuts the door behind you.

Your pulse starts to quicken. Mikasa traces her fingers down your neck, and you tremble under her touch. you take a risk and put your hand on her waist. You were never the one to make a move. Mikasa puts her hand on your neck and brings your face closer to hers. The air thickens with tension. You lean in, and feel her soft lips interwined with your. A rush of warmth and desire rushes over you, as your tongue clashes with hers. Your grip on her waist grows stronger as the kiss becomes more passionate. Mikasa walks forward and pins you to the bed. The pace starts to quicken as she kisses you along your neck. She finds your sweet spot, making you groan, then she makes her way back to your lips, much harder this time. You grab her hair and she moans into your mouth. She grabs the edge of your sweater, glancing up at you for permission. You nod, and she takes it off, throwing it to the floor. She unhooks your bra and begins to play with your breast as she kisses you, making you moan. You take her shirt off as she makes her way down to your breasts. She sucks on your nipple causing you to whine with pleasure. You take off her bra as she kisses you down your body. She reaches your skirt and looks up at you.

" can i?" she asks "Please" you respond She pulls down your skirt, leaving you in just your underwear. She traces your underwear with her finger, making you shiver with anticipation. She kisses your thighs, and begins to take it off. She separates your folds with her thumbs, making you whimper. She leans in and starts to suck. You moan and tilt your head back. "fuck" you groan out of pleasure She twirls her tongue around your clit as she plays with your opening with her fingers. You start to breath harder as you become more and more desperate. She sees you becoming impatient.

"Beg for it" she says. You comply since you want it so bad. "please" "more" "please mikasa" you groan "i want you" suddenly you feel her finger penetrating you, a wave of pleasure comes over your body. "m-mikasa" you moan. she continues to twirl her fingers inside of you as she sucks on your clit. You reach down to grab her hair, owning a groan from her. She starts to go faster and harder, bringing you closer and closer to finishing. "Oh my god" you moan. "Mikasa" you feel a know forming in your stomach, you move your hips with the motion of her pleasuring you. You're so close but to your surprise, Mikasa pulls her fingers out. "please" you beg. "mi-" you get cut off by feeling of her jamming herself back into you

You moan as you feel that knot in your stomach tightening. She starts going faster and faster until you cant take it anymore. You arch your back as you feel a wave of euphoria come over you. You moan once more loud enough for the while floor to hear. But you didnt care. All that matters in that moments was you and Mikasa. She pulls her fingers out of you and puts them in her mouth, licking up your mess. She comes back up and kisses you sloppily. you lay there breathless, but you weren't done yet. It was her turn.

You glance at Mikasa, still on top of you. A sudden rush of confidence comes over you as you grab her arms and flip her around so you're pining her down. A look of shock appears on mikasa's face, but it soon turns so lust she realizes what you're planning. "Im surprised you're still able to move after what I did to you" She says with a smirk "dont under-estimate me" you reply back, smiling behind your breath. You straddle her waist and begin to take her pants off. You start grinding on her clothed sex, earning a soft moan out of her. You reach up to go in for a kiss, which she returns passionately. You start to move your hips a bit faster, and reach out to her breast. You slowly trail your kisses down her neck and onto her breast. she gasps at the contact of your tongue swirling round her nipple. You move faster and faster, and you can feel mikasa getting impatient, longing for more.

"y/n" she groans. You smile at her and move down so you're sitting in between her legs. You gently slide off her underwear as you lift on of her legs up. She shivers under the touch of your hands grazing her thighs. "now come on" you smirk "where are your manners?" "y/n" she giggles. "please?" You smile to yourself. Right now, mikasa does what you say. She under your mercy. You in control. You run you finger along her wetness. feeling her quiver underneath you. You start to rub her clit with your thumb, she gasps in response. You bring your face closer, and start to lick at her entrance. You suddenly plunge you tongue inside of her, and she lets out a moan. You continue to rub her clit as you move around inside her, making sure to get everywhere. You add to her pleasure by thrusting you fingers into her, and you start to nibble her clit.

"fuck" she moans. You smile as you go faster and faster. You reach up to grab one of her breasts, and soon enough the room is filled with the lewd sounds of you pleasuring her. You thrust your fingers in and out of her until you feel her shaking underneath you. She's close. You keep going, expecting to be tired but instead you're filled with adrenaline. "y/n" she gasps in between moans. " y/n im gonna-" shes interrupted by her own high. you watch in satisfaction as she arches her back and moans, grasping onto the sheets. you pull you fingers out and lick up her mess, her legs still quivering. You lay next to her, and watch as her sweaty chest moved up and down. You go in for another kiss, but it ends up as a sloppy mess since you were tired. You lay there next to her a moment, watching her in bliss.

"shit" you say, snapping out of your little day dream. " what time is it??" "y/n" mikasa says, grabbing your arm. "stay" You glance at her, staring into her beautiful eyes. She really is breathtaking. it was probably for the best to stay the night, you couldn't walk even if you tried. You lay back down, with your head on mikasas chest, and your arms around hers. She was warm, comforting She was everything you needed.

 She was warm, comforting She was everything you needed

Finally finished. Anyways i think I will post like one more chapter this week. If you want to read and mikasa, hange and levi x reader stories I have some list of storys yall might like.

Adios