What?

(3rd person)

Bucky, Clint, Nat and tony all followed Sam, he didn't go that far from the tower, just a coffee shop, he sat down next to a girl, everyone was confused but tried to listen to the conversation, what shocked them the most was that Sam liked coffee.

"Give it here Tony" Clint said, holding his hand out. "Motherfucker" he mumbled passing Clint $100. "Hehehehe" he giggled, "in your dreams" Clint said.

"Shut up and listen!" Nat whisper yelled. "Geez ok" Clint said, rolling his eyes, they all looked back at Sam, "so he's on a date with a red head? Weird." Clint said but then got slapped by Nat, "what's so wrong with having orange hair!" She whisper yelled again "I'm sorry" he said hopping someone was gonna help.

"Shut up their talking!" Tony whisper yelled, "soo, you've went on a date before!? If not let me set you up with someone!" The red head said. (I wanted so badly to say ranger) "ok fine, I'll let you set me up" he laughed and smiled , but Bucky frowned, Sam got up and everyone got startled and ran back to the tower, once they got their everyone was teasing Bucky that Sam's gonna get a date.

"Ok I'm going to my room!" Bucky slapped his legs and got up, he walked to his room and sighed, he locked the door and flopped onto his bed, as he was starting to fall asleep he head a knock, he groaned and unlocked the door and went back to sleep. "Hey buck?" Steve asked, "got a minute or two?" Bucky nodded and Steve sat on his bed and started talking about some date he would go on with him, "so you're saying you want to make a double date?" Bucky said, looking at Steve, "yea" Steve said nodding his head up and down, "ok" Bucky sighed, "now get out of my room" he laughed and gently pushed Steve off his bed, ' a double date? Sounds fun' he thought smiling, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.