The date

(3rd person)
(Also I forgot to mention that Bucky and Steve can get drunk in this story 💀)

Bucky got dressed and headed out, he met with Steve and Tony out side the tower, "looking sharp Barnes" Tony said while holding onto Steve's arm, "so who's the person I'm meeting?" Bucky asked, "oh there waiting at the restaurant" Tony said, "we should get going or we'll be late!" Tony exclaimed, jumping into the car, buck sat at the back wondering who he might be going on a date with, he looked at all the car fly by in a blur, he only got out of his thoughts when the car stopped.

"What's wrong?" Bucky asked, "I don't know, something up ahead" Steve said, "looks like a car crash or something" Tony said, "should we turn around or?" Steve asked, Bucky looked back and saw a car pull up behind them, "looks like we're stuck!" Bucky said flopping onto his seat.

-half an hour later-

Bucky sat up and sighed, they moved a little, "let's play I spy I feel like a kid" Bucky said sitting up, "ok" "sure" they agreed, "ok so, hmmm, oh! I spy with my little eyes, something that starts with B" Bucky said, looking away from the sky. "Blue car" Tony said, "nope" Bucky said playing with the seat belt. "You?" Steve said giggling, "heh, I'll give you a hint, it's everywhere" Bucky said, Steve and Tony thought for a moment, "THE SKY!" Tony shouted, startling everyone in the car. "You got it!" Bucky shouted.

-3 hours later-

It was now 12:36am and they finally made their way home. Bucky popping off his shoes and headed to his room, he took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers, he walked over to his bed and lied down on his bed, sleep hitting him fast as he fell asleep almost instantly, *knock knock knock* he groaned and got up not caring that someone will see him in his boxers, he opened the door and saw Sam, Bucky blushed hard but welcomed him in, "c-come on in" he blushed as Sam entered, "so I came in to ask you something" Sam said, not making any eye contact, it was a long pause before Bucky said something, "you might wanna get rid of that" he said pointing at the bulge in Sam's pants, "oh yea I'll talk to you later!" He said and left Bucky's room, buck chuckled and went back to his bed, he put his head softly and closed his eyes.

————————————————
Btw I have no wifi and no credit, so it's gonna be hard to update. ⭕️👄⭕️👌