Moring

(3rd person)

Sams eyes fluttered opened as the sun light hit his eyes, it took him a moment to see at first but when he could see that his head was on someone's chest, he got up and screamed, "AHHH, WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, falling off the bed, waking up Bucky, "what the actual fuck- SAM!?" He yelled, "AHHHHH WTF HAPPENED!?" "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" Sam yelled, Steve came barging in, "WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING!?" He yelled, "HE SLEPT WITH ME!" Sam shouted, "I DID NOT- wait- who topped?" "THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!" Sam yelled, "uhhhh what's going on!?" Clint said walking in the room, "HAHAHAHA, BUCKY SLEPT WITH SAM!" Clint said laughing, "CLINT SHUT. THE. FUCK UP!" Sam yelled, "ok but Bucky, did you too?" Clint asked, "THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!"

-one hour later- calming everyone-

"Ok, so Bucky and Sam had sex last night, and Bucky topped, and now everyone is awake because everyone was yelling for an hour straight?" Tony asked looking at everyone sitting on the couch's, "pretty much" Steve said, "This is all Bucky's fault" Sam said, "oh how is this my fault!? You were the one who wanted to keep going!?" Bucky said, "it was your idea go fo out drinking!" Sam said, "ok I'm done! I'm done trying to get you to notice me! And I'm done being your best friend!" Bucky said getting up, "YOU THINK I HAVN'T NOTICED YOU!? I HAD A GODDAMN CRUSH ON YOU!?" Sam shouted but quickly put his hand over his mouth, "what did you say?" Bucky slowly turned around looking at Sam, "I think we should leave" Nat said walking out everyone following her, except Bucky and Sam, Tony locked the door behind him, "I said I had a crush on you..." he whispered, "I was playing hard to get.." he said, "but I guess you broke it when we was at the bar" he chuckled, "well it's weird because I have I crush on you as well" Bucky spoke, which shocked Sam, "you- what?" "I like- no, I love you." Bucky said walking over to Sam, Sam stayed still, "and I have from the day I met you" he whispered, he face inch's away from Sam's, "I-I" he was cut off with Bucky's lips meeting his, Sam melted into the kiss and kissed back, his hands found Bucky's hair, whilst Bucky's were on Sam's waist. They broke apart when they herd a knock on the door, "don't be loud!" It was Clint, they then herd a thud, "shut up!" Nat yelled, Bucky chuckled, and turned to Sam, "so does this mean we're dating?" He asked looking into Sam's eyes, "no shit Sherlock" he whispered, as he remembered what Bucky said on Christmas.