I

Jhoana's loud alarm echoed in her entire condo that even woke up her condomate, which is also her cousin, Deanna.

Deanna, as usual, was the one who turned off Jho's alarm because the latter's sleep is unbothered with any loud alarms.

"Teh Jho, gising na." Deanna, still sleepy and quite grumpy, tried to wiggle Jho's shoulder to wake her up.

"Teh. Teh Jho."

Jhoana slowly stirred and nodded, that obviously wasn't seen by Deanna because her eyes are closed so she continues to wiggle the other.

"Eto na nga." Jho sat on her bed and Deanna went back to her room.

Before anything else, Jho prayed and thanked God for another day to be alive.

Her smiles are from cheek to cheek as she does her morning routine— wash her face, drink water and prepare coffee.

These smiles slowly faded as she reads her mom's message on her phone.

Anak, wag ka malate sa appointment natin kay Doc Valdez ha. Don ka na namin kikitain ng Papa mo. Ingat anak!

She sighed and took a deep breathe before continuing to prepare for her medical appointment.

"Oh my goodness, ate Jho. You should try this ube cheese pandesal, it is soooo good!" Deanna said as Jho went out from the CR.

The other, who is on her bathtrobe and water is dripping from her wet hair, chuckled and walked towards her cousin to try the pandesal.

Jho took a bite and had to close her eyes on how perfect the pandesal was. "San mo to binili? Masarap siya, infernes."

"Sa bagong bakery sa tapat ng building. Soft opening nila today." Deanna answered as she took another big bite.

"Hmm, kailan hard opening?" Jhoana joked.

She laughed at her own joke while the other had to shook her head and slightly cringe.

"Dalian mo na at ihahatid pa kita sa hospital. Text na ng text sakin si Tita." Deanna said.

"Ako magdadrive today, diba?" Jhoana hopefully asked and tried to use her cutest smile to convince her cousin.

Deanna shook her head and took another bote of the pandesal. "Tapos malalagot ako kina Tita? No way."

Jhoana pouted and can't resist to have another pandesal.

"Magbihis ka na, dali. May date pa ako."

"Ish, sana all."

Not long after, the two settled on the car. Deanna is the one driving even with Jho's persistence to convince the other.

Pagkalabas nila ng building's parking lot, Jhoana saw the bakery that Deanna was talking about.

Everything Dough.

That was the name of the bakery.

She noticed the nice interior and exterior of the bakery.. and also a woman in apron.

She is cute.. and hot.

Little did she know that woman is the owner of Everything Dough.

"Isabel Beatriz de Leon, congratulations!"

Bea, who just came out from the kitchen and was shocked with the long line of customers, turned and saw her bestfriend, Jia.

She chuckled and smiled. "Julia Melissa Morado-De Guzman, thank you."

Jia gave Bea a warm and long hug. It's very evident that she is very proud of her bestfriend and alaga, as she always say.

Bea chuckles as she smiles at the guy, who is with Jia. "Emotional nanaman yung asawa mo."