NOTE

So, I read the comments on Blood for the first time last night.

There were a lot of questions and comments. Some made me laugh, some pissed me off, some just made sense.

So, I'm going to address some of these things.

For everyone that said Andy needs to eat some snickers, Thank you. These were some of my favorite comments.

Also, something about drinking bears?

There were a lot of comments in the beginning about "CC has a girlfriend". This is false. Yes, CC says he has a date. That does not mean he is in a committed relationship. I'm sorry for the confusion. 

I loved all of the ship names. #Caven I can't remember the Raven+Ashley one.

I actually saw a comment where a reader was on Andys side. This pleased me greatly. 

Now, the one thing I really need to talk about here. I saw a lot of angry comments. Not just the "Andys an asshole stuff". Like mean comments towards each other. Don't do this. There is to be no hateful or mean comments on any of my stories. Reading is about relaxing and escaping from reality for a little while. Reading and writing helps me all of the time. So no hate comments. I don't want to see it. If I do, I'll report the comments. Don't do it.

Thank you to everyone reading this story and to everyone that read the original. Your support is crazy amazing. I love you guys.