Meet

------

Ship: Markhyuck

Idea: Mark and Haechans child(Lulu) asked her parents to tell her how they meet

-----

November I mean- December 25

Lulu stopped unwrapping her presents and looked at her parents. "Mama, Papa how did you guys meet" Lulu, Mark, and Haechan's child, asked sitting in between the couple who were on the couch. They look at each other as if they were talking in a secret language. "Do you want to hear it from the beginning, Lulu?" Haechan asked, lifting Lulu onto his lap. Lulu nodded. "Mark do you want to tell the story," Haechan asked, facing Mark who nodded.

"It was back in the practice room back when we were trainees...

"Guys hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Jaemin yelled busting down the door to his dorm. "Ugh! I don't wanna wake up." Mark groaned "Well if you don't get your Canadian ass up you'll miss the CEO, remember what day it is." Hearing that Mark stumbled out of bed and run to the bathroom to get ready.

After he got ready, ate, and got laughed at by the one and only Jaemin. He made his way to the practice room just in time before Sooman(is that how to spell it idk) came in. When Mark went through the doors he saw a line of trainees who were all talented. How is he just gonna pick two, Mark was so deep in thought he didn't notice the CEO walk into the room, his train of thought got cut off when he heard his name being called. "Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck are the two I have chosen to join project NCITY you all may go except for the two I just called, " Sooman said leaving along with the others.

Awkward silence started to fill the room so Haechan decides to break it. "So do you know what we're doing, " Haechan said scratching the back of his neck. "I was really paying attention but I think he said something about a duet to a song. " Mark said awkwardly making Haechan let out a giggle. "Alright then let me introduce myself I'm Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck, but call me Haechan, I'm a vocalist age 19." Haechan said, "I'm Lee Mark, I'm a rapper age 20." "Oh, so your also a Lee that means when we get married we don't have to change our last names." Haechan said with a big smile on his face after seeing Mark blush "1 we're not getting married and 2 There's always the option to have a double Lee in your name." Mark said a smile also on his face. "Where are you from," "Canada how about you. " "I'm from Jeju. " A silence soon took over them but this time it was comfortable. "I can tell where gonna be good friends. " Haechan said. Now it was time for Mark to make Haechan blush "maybe we could be more later on. " Mark said taking a hold of Haechan's hand, Haechan blushed bright red taking his hand away from Mark's.

Mark and Haechan from that day onwards started to become best of friends. They would practically do everything together. Just after sometime they realized they were perfectly fitted for eachother.

"Mark let's go!" Haechan yelled from the bottom of the stairs "get in the car I'll meet you there," Mark ran into the driver's side of the car and started driving. "You're the one that wanted to go on the date and your the one that's late." Haechan said letting out a sigh "sorry." Mark said rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways where are we going," "Just a simple picnic."

When they arrived Haechan ran all the way to the usual spot leaving Mark to carry all the supplies. When Mark was done setting everything he saw Haechan looking at the turtles in the pond he mumbled 'cute' and then called Haechan to come over. When they were done talking about random nonsense and eating they went on a walk to a hill. "It's so pretty here," Haechan said letting go of Mark's hand and running to the edge of the hill being careful not to slip and fall. Haechan was going back to Mark but he saw Mark down on one knee "Mark are you ok- omg!" Haechan started crying tears of joy. "Lee Donghyuck I love you with all my heart. I can never forget the time we meet and when I told you that I liked you and asked to date you. I love everything about even your flaws you make me feel like such an amazing human even though I know I'm nothing of the sort. When we first meet I told you we were never going to be married but look at me now. Lee Donghyuck will you marry me."

Haechan teared up and nodded. Mark took the promise ring that he got Haechan three months ago off and slipped it on. He felt so happy and relived that Haechan said yes they shared a heated kiss that they stopped because they knew what would have happened if they didn't and walked towards there picnic spot.

When they reached there the sun was setting and it looked so beautiful they decided to do a photoshoot what I mean by that is that Mark took pictures of Haechan.

"And that's how the story ends"

Mark said to Lulu who was smiling like she had won the lottery. "I loved the story I want to hear it every Christmas." Lulu looked up at her parents who nodded and gave her a kiss on her cheek "go and finish opening your presents." Mark said Lulu gave both her parents hugs and went back to her original spot leaving the couple alone...

---
okayyy- hEnDerYs_cHicKeN here u go
---