Haters

------
Requested by: zh0ng_ch3nle 

Written by: markerrlee

Ship: Xiaojun X WayV

TW: B*dyshaming, Self Hate

Idea: Okay so, maybe an agnst because they are amazing. Were Xiaojun is being pressed by the agency by making him go on a diet were he barley eats and they also make him practice too much fallen behind. Xiaojun gets stressed and he broke down one day right after a stage performance. And the others comfort him.
------

Xiaojun sighed as he scrolled through the comments about his recent fan-cam in the new song, Kick back. He loved the comments saying how good he was, he smiled brightly at them loving the feeling. But that smile was very short-lived as Xiaojun saw hateful comments about his dance, expressions, or vocals. He felt his eyes getting watery and closed his phone immediately.

Ew, He can’t even sing

Argh, His dance is so bad. Anyone can do that

Why did SM even take this weirdo in the WayV? He’s obviously running the image of WayV.

It looks like he got fat. He needs to go on a diet.

After crying for a while, xiaojun dressed up going to the practice room to work harder. He swore to himself that he won’t give up. Xiaojun started practicing harder and harder until he dropped to his knees exhausted. He drank up some water and continued. He was stopped when his phone rang. Kun called him, worriedly.

“Xiao, Where are you? It's lunchtime” The man on the other line asked. Xiaojun panted and breathe heavily.

“I’m practicing, I’ll come for dinner later” Kun was still worried for Xiaojun but nevertheless said okay and ended the call. Xiaojun practiced for 7 hours nonstop and decided to go back home.

After reaching back home he went straight to his room and changed into fresh clothes. He didn’t want to eat anything.

The next few days, Xiaojun was starving himself and sleeping very late after practicing. The members started to worry for xiaojun. But Xiaojun assured them he was fine. But he was far from fine. He had eye-bangs, He was so thin, he practiced for 6-7 hours a day, he got frequent headaches. But he didn’t care, all he wanted was to make the fans happy.

WayV was now practicing for Action-figure, as they needed to film a video of them in suits dancing to Action-figure. Xiaojun was so exhausted, but he didn’t stop. The members did worry but as long as Xiaojun says he’s fine.

“5,6,7,8. I am an Action figure-“ Hendery couldn’t finish singing when they heard Kun screaming.

“Xiaojun!” Kun saw Xiaojun lose his balance and fall to the ground. Everyone gasped and went to him.

“Yang, get him water and a towel,” Kun said lightly tapping Xiaojun’s cheeks to get him to wake up. Yangyang got the water and Kun splashed some water on Xiaojun’s face to wake him up. Xiaojun got up, feeling weak.

“Xiao? You okay?” WinWin asked softly. Xiaojun nodded weakly.

“What happened? Please don’t say anything. We know you aren’t eating anything. And you Just fainted” Yangyang asked in the same tone as WinWin.

“Fans had been commenting, I got fat and, my dancing and singing skills aren’t good” Xiaojun uttered, looking at The members with fear waiting for them to scold him.

“Xiao, Fans are those people who comment nice stuff about us and the real fans love us a lot. I know trust me. Even if fans say that you don’t need to worry. We know that your singing and dancing skills are amazing. Don’t do stuff like this again. Please Xiao” Kun said softly stroking Xiao Jun’s hair. Xiaojun nodded and smiled.

“Now, let’s eat something, Hm?” Xiaojun nodded and sat up. The next few days, Xiaojun didn’t care about the fans commenting anything bad about him. He only focused on the good comments.

------
aahaha hey y'all I'm back sadly I didn't die I asked my friend to write this cause I was having writer's block but now it turned into art block- I will be having my own version come out but it won't be as good as this- BYE Y'ALL