Warm

-----
Ship: Xiaodery

Oopsie: I found one of the old one-shots that I forgot about- anygaes read this while I try to get my life together and these 10 books finished I also edited the end a little cause the original made me cringe
-----

Xiaodery was doing a vlive together since many fans have been wanting them to do one. They were claiming they "didn't get enough xiaodery content" from the two whatever that meant.

'Are you a big spoon or little spoon' Hendery read from the comments "well I am a big spoon and I know that Xiaojun is a little spoon," Hendery said nudging Xiaojun "I am not a little spoon, I'm not even a spoon." Xiaojun said crossing his arm letting out a huff. "Yeah sure whatever you say little spoon," Hendery said chuckling. "I'm telling Ten on you." After Xiaojun said that they started a laughing fit. 'Hendery how do you know Xiaojun is a little spoon,' "For the last time I am not a little spoon! " Xiaojun yelled at the camera pointing his finger at it.

"I know because every time we cuddle he's the little spoon it's very cute, I have to get a photo of it and post it one day," Hendery said like it was nothing. He looked over to Xiaojun who was now beet red and was covering his face. "He also takes my hoodies, shirts, etc. so if you ever see him in one it's probably mine, " Hendery said putting an arm around Xiaojun. "Stop exposing me," Xiaojun groaned "I would but you look cute right now so I'm not gonna," Hendery said leaning closer to Xiaojun.

"Alright moving on!" Xiaojun exclaimed, "since you wanted us to read some fan fiction." Xiaojun said removing Henderys arm and grabbing his phone, "I read a few and I made a reading list in what we should read." The list contained Chensung only cause their writers are fucking ama- alright moving on. They read many books of many ships and then they came across one that was called "When Kingdom's Hearts Unite" (yes this means go and read it).

"Okay but that was good I stan the supportive parents tho," Hendery said "I feel bad for XiaoJun in that story, he got wrecked not only in the bed but also I'm the shower, must've hurt," Hendery said like it was nothing. He hadn't noticed XiaoJun blushing like crazy. 'Look at Xiaojun he's blushing' Hendery read and looked at Xiaojun who was blushing. "Isn't it about time that we finish this live," Xiaojun stuttered looking away from Hendery. " But it only just started, so no," Hendery said.

After the vlive

"Why did you expose me like that," Xiaojun whined "because your cute when you flustered," Hendery said pulling Xiaojun into a hug. "I hate you," Xiaojun said jokingly and returned the hug. "Alright little spoon," Hendery chuckled, after a few minutes of them just hugging Xiaojun let out a yawn, "Alrighty let's get you to sleep little one," Hendery said lifting Xiaojun "I'm older than you stupid," Xiaojun said in a small voice, he wrapped his legs around Hendery's waist, his arms around Hendery's neck. Hendery placed his hands under Xiaojun's thighs for support, Xiaojun snuggled closer to Hendery.

"Cute," Hendery mumbled, he placed Xiaojun on the bed careful not to wake him up. "No don't leave, come sleep with me,"  Xiaojun called out, Hendery chuckled but made his way over to the bed. "You have to get changed," "Just change me yourself I'm tired," Xiaojun said not realizing what he just said.

Hendery of course listened to him and changed him into a hoodie that he gave him and put him in some of his PJ pants. After Hendery took off his shirt he lay next to Xiaojun and wrapped his arms around him. He looked at Xiaojun and admired him, he had thought Xiaojun was asleep but he was wrong, "why are you staring at me like that?" Xiaojun asked turning to look at Hendery "because I wanna kiss you," "I'm your boyfriend you can just kiss me" Xiaojun said. "If I do it then I don't think I'll stop myself from attacking you with love so I can't," Hendery said making Xiaojun blush "I won't mind, " Xiaojun said looking at Hendery in the eyes "okay but don't blame me if you have spots all over your neck," Hendery said turning Xiaojun so he was on top. And well you know what happened next-

Vlive time

'Xiaojun did you hurt yourself I see bruises' Xiaojun read blushing "umm well umm you see umm I got a bite, yeah umm I got bit by something," Xiaojun said hiding from the camera. "And that something was a someone named Hendery," Yangyang said soon after getting tackled by Xiaojun "I will kill you and then sell your parts on the dark web you sheep," Xiaojun yelled. "Um well, I guess the cats out of the bag. Xiaojun babe get back here don't kill him!" Hendery said, Xiaojun came back still blushing, and mumbling curse words.  "Cute" Hendery said making Xiaojun blush even more.

-----
if this looks familiar no it doesn't :D everybody adios it's 3 am what am I doing with my life