Wedding

-----

Ship: Xiaodery

written by newheroes289 the vows were written by me

Idea: Xiaodery's wedding day has arrived

-----

The day's finally here. Yes, you guessed it. Xiaodery is getting married. Both ends of the parties had their own stress to handle. But it took a turn for the best. Xiaojun stood in front of the mirror in his dressing room. His lavender dress flowed to the ground, while he had a flower crown around his head and the veil traveled down to his waist.

"Oh my gosh. My baby growing up so fast," Ten fake cried. Xiaojun laughed at his hung. "I'm not going anywhere Ten ge I'm only adulting by a minute." "Still! Just yesterday we were in the dorms acting out Harry Potter scenes and now you're about to be someone's wife. It's crazy how fast time goes omg." Kun said, doing Xiao's makeup. "It's still so suddenly. My baby is grown up now," WinWin wailed. "Guys, y'all are literally losing your shit when I have yet to still get married," YangYang said. "You got a point there my other baby has yet to get got," Ten said mushing his cheeks. "I wonder how Hendery is taking this," Taeyong mumbled. "Better than me I presume."

Meanwhile, Hendery...

"Oh my God what if he was out on me? What if he doesn't love me? What if he doesn't wanna walk down? What if-" "Hendery shut the fuck up man!" Lucas screamed. He got up and put his hands on his shoulders. "Listen to me. Everything is going to be okay. Xiaojun loves you just like you love him and that's all that absolutely matters. Stop letting the doubt get up there." "Yeah, dude you gotta chill. Everything is gonna pan out fine," Yuta chimed in.

Hendery ran a hand through his hair. He fixed his lavender flower on his suit. "If you run another hand through your head I'm ripping ya hair out for you!" Jaehyun screamed. Hendery put his hand down. "I'm so stressed out I don't know what to do." "You got this. There's nothing bad happening here." Hendery nodded and took a deep breath. "Ok kids. Let's get this shit started," Yuta said.

Everyone was seated in the chapel. The walls were flowing with lavender and white shlings of sequins and shawls. The tables were embroidered in the flashy purple centerpieces with the white shawls flowing off the back of the chairs. Everyone either had a flower in their hair or tucked in the pockets of their suits. It was a beautiful sight.

"This is all so lovely," Jaemin said, taking a seat on one of the chairs. Jeno sat next time him. "It's so ethereal and it's amazing." Every other member of NCT came piling in except those who were appointed bridesmaids and groomsmen. "If we don't go out like this for our wedding, I'm not marrying you," Haechan said, looking at Mark. Mark chuckled at him. "A queen like you deserves the world babe."

"Guys it's starting! Ahh!" Chenle squeaked. "Calm down love," Jisung said holding him close. "Cute," Sungchan muttered. "So are we," Shotaro said. The ceremony began. The flower girls came out, clad in their beautiful lavender attire, as they wanted down. The bridesmaids and groomsmen came marching in, arm in arm.

"You guys look so good!" Renjun gushed at the hyungs. They all made their way down to the altar and took their places. Hendery stood there, anxiously waiting for his to be to come out. "You'll do great dude," Lucas whisper-shouted to him. And there it was.

Xiaojun stood at the door. Since his mom and dad insisted on filming the entire ceremony, they asked Kun to walk him down. "Thank you for this Kun ge." Said man turned to the boy. "It was my absolute pleasure honey." They took their walk, everyone in the room gushing at how beautiful Xiaojun looked. "Mark, I'm telling ya, take these notes," Haechan said. "Oh believe me I am." Xiaojun made it to the end and now he and Hendery were face to face

The priest (Taeil) stood smiling at the couple. "Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony."

"I, Huang Guanheng, promise to take care of you, I promise to never make you sad and to only make you smile. I know I tell you this every day but I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I remember when we first meet, I knew I felt a connection. There is no one I would rather have a relationship with and would want no one else by my side. I'm glad to have you not only as my best friend but as a lover. I'm happy to have you in my life, and I promise to put your happiness before mine and take care of you. I'm ready to start a family with you, I love you." Hendery looked up from his paper, feeling tears forming in his eyes. He glanced at Xiaojun and saw tears running down his face.

"I, Xiao Dejun soon to be Huang Dejun, promise to take care of you and give you nothing but the best. I'll make sure to never make you sad. I adore you because your one of the best things that happened to me, you make me smile, laugh, and feel loved as I've never felt loved before(I hope that makes sense). I love how adventurous you are, and I thank you for always being by my side when I felt out of it when j was sad and felt useless you made me happy. I love having you not only as my lover but as a best friend. No one knows me better than you. There's is no one else I'd rather spend my life with, no one else I would want to love. I adore you for accepting me no matter what it is, and I hope you can accept the fact this in 9 months you are going to be the father of our child. I love you."

Xiaojun heard gasps coming from the visitors but he didn't care as his attention was on Hendery and his reaction. He saw hendery crying what he hoped to be happy tears. "Wait, are you serious?" Xiaojun simply nodded to Hendery's question. "Yes, I do accept that you're carrying our baby," Hendery said smiling and dried his tears, and squeezed Xiaojun's hands.

"Do you, Guanheng Huang, take this man to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He looked him in his eyes. "I do." "And do you, Xiao Dejun, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Xiaojun smiled at him. "I do."

"And by the power invested in me, the government, SM's treatment and under a God who for sure believes in Love, I now pronounce you two married. You may kiss one another." They shared a simple sweet kid and everyone in the chapel went crazy. "That's my baby! He's so grown now!" Mrs. Xiao cried out. "Yours? That's my baby!" Ten argued.

The now-married couple looked at each other with the most loving eyes. "I love you, Guanheng Huang." "And I love you, Xiao Huang."

----