♬ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐈 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

"Cᴀɴ' ʜᴇʟᴘ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ"- Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Sᴇɴᴘᴀɪ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

You hummed happily as you ate the steak. Finally, after weeks of work, you got to the final stage to escape this game, yet you didn't want to leave.

Senpai tapped your hand, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Hey, you okay? You haven't talked..."

"Oh, everything is fine!" You smiled and removed his hand from yours. He gave you a small smile and went back to eating.

Meanwhile, something inside of him kept bubbling with excitement - finally, after years inside this prison, there was a human!

He didn't care how you got here; He just wanted to get out.

He's been watching you for so long, far away from you. Every single gift he gave you was a part of his plan.

Senpai knew he had you under his fingertip, your gazes, movement, dialogue. You were in love with him... how much he loved it.

He loved that you trusted him, didn't question why, and followed everything he said. This was so easy.

Just easy.

Sooner or later, he'll be out of this shitty game and be free, killing Daddy Dearest. He may have a different life due to the body he'll be taking, but it doesn't matter.

Senpai grabbed your hand and kissed it softly "I was wondering, (Y/N)... How do you feel about me?" You looked over at your options as Senpai waited.

"Senpai, I like you... as a lover..." you whispered as Senpai smiled.

He grabbed a glass of wine and smiled at you, "well, cheers to our new relationship!" You softly smiled and raised your glass of wine "cheers as well..."

A little cling rang as both of your wine cups touched each other. You two stared at each other as you drank the wine.

You gave Senpai a loving gaze as Senpai gave a glare yet covered it up with a smile.

One wanted love while the other wanted freedom.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

334 ᴡᴏʀᴅs