♬ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐈 𝐗 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

"Uɴʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ"- Sᴇɴᴘᴀɪ x Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

"Uɴʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ Oʙsssɪᴏɴ"- Sᴇɴᴘᴀɪ x Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Rǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: @RatMansSimp

Who was watching him?

Senpai was looking around his room, looking at his closet, bathroom, balcony, and underneath his bed.

So many people are gone– even if it was someone who he looked at, but not anymore! He's going to stay inside his house! He already transferred to homeschool.

After that, maybe that person would be gone. Maybe they'll see that the actions they're doing were wrong.

Senpai could feel eyes looking at him, he turned around and looked over at... "(y/n)?"

"So you remember me, Senpai?" You revealed yourself to Senpai as he backed away from you "I- what... how are you...?"

You pinned Senpai against the wall "so... you're going to leave me?!" You screamed as he covered his ears.

"No worries... I'll be with you... I won't leave you..."

Senpai could feel your breath against his neck, He tried to push you away "(Y/N), please stop!"
"Not until you tell me that you love me!"

You started to choke Senpai "I-I'm...I'M SORRY!" Senpai punched you and started to run.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY SENPAI!" Senpai kept running.

He needed to escape away from your unhealthy obsession, for his and your own good.

210 ᴡᴏʀᴅs