♫ 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

"Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ"

It's hard to say goodbye to a loved one. Especially to one who helped him for so long. One that saved him from the boring and miserable life he once had. The one that tried to help his addiction.

That's why he floats behind you, staring in disappointment as you take a smoke.

As the puff of smoke rises from your lips, the soft delicate ones that Garcello used to kiss. He wanted to stop this. No, you don't deserve this. You weren't supposed to follow his lead.

He was a failure for not stopping, for not doing the best he could to fight it off for you. But how could he? It was an addiction of his, and you can't stop no one from committing it.

He floats a bit closer to you and sees you shiver. You clung dearly to your jacket before taking another drag. A harsh cough erupted from your lips before you spat out the smoke. "Please," whispered Garcello, "Don't do this."

But his echoes of worries were ignored and left to drift off into space. Silence in the night as the city continued forth. A small pat on the back and Garcello left, but not before saying, "Goodbye."

You turned, swearing to yourself that you heard something. The voice sounded like your beloved, but you shrugged it off and continued. "Goodbye, Garcello," you muttered, before inhaling the cigarette.

———

Author Note: OMG! Finally, I posted a one-shot and one that concludes this book! Yep, this is the last one.

I decided to do my favorite fnf character Garcello as the last one! I mean... can you blame me? Anyway, I appreciate every one of you for supporting this silly book that I made in middle school! It means a lot!

Again, thank you for reading this. Have a nice day everyone, goodbye!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒|| 𝐅𝐍𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 [𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] 🎉