♬ 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐘 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

"Pɪᴇᴄᴇ ғ ᴍʏ Wᴏʀʟᴅ"- Zᴀʀᴅʏ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Requested by: @huni3bee

The tiny raindrops dropped to the sidewalk along with an (f/c) umbrella.

Underneath the umbrella was you and Zardy walking along the rainy day. You were wondering why nobody asked you 'why is there a scarecrow here?'

Well, there are talking pumpkins, skeletons, and a bomb! So I guess everyone in this town got used to these people.

"We're here," Zardy said, there you two stood in front of your new house.

Yes, you two moved here in the last 2 days. To say the least, you had strange neighbors. One of them is a family of 3 who are demons! Expect their daughter doesn't look like one.

"Finally! My legs were getting tired from all the walking we did..." You sighed in relief as Zardy chuckled.

"I asked you if you wanted to take my broom— and you said no since you didn't want to get wet." You opened the door and walked upstairs to your room.

"Yeah I know, now let's go to sleep!" You flopped your lazy self onto the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to do something..?" You felt a hand sliding across your leg, you grabbed the hand and yanked it off your leg.

"What did I-" you turned around only to meet Zardy holding a plastic hand while giggling. "Zardy I swear-!" You picked up the pillow and hit him with it making him laugh.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going to bed!" Zardy took off his hat and lay down.

"Finally..." You sighed and laid down as well.

"But do you-"

"No."

269 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

269 ᴡᴏʀᴅs