"He's a bit of a pisshead innhe"

The sky was painted grey as the heavily armored girl prowled silently through the forest. Danger- It seemed to pay no mind to the small creature that waltzed through the woods proudly. The trees were barren and black. Matching the bloodied armor that draped across her skin. It She wore a simple black breastplate that resembled a corset of some sort. Her arms littered with markings and scars that added a sort of pink hue to her skin. Strapped to her back were duel spears, plated in gold. Sharp enough to scare even the fiercest of warriors. 

The stench of death burned at the girls nostrils, nearly making her vomit the contents of her stomach. This swampy land clearly did not give a shit about anything that lived in it. Whatever laid in this marshy forest would not only have to fight to survive the elements, but survive the unforgiving creatures that roamed the terrain. She knew that better than anyone, so did her wolves who followed closely behind her. The small warrior could not seem to care, however, as she walked through the forest, almost daring for something to cross her path. Coin was the only thing on her mind and she was bloodthirsty enough to kill even the Lioness of Cintra to get it.

She had no horse and walked on foot for the entirety of her journeys. Theoretically, the girl should've died from exhaustion, always on the move. God's know she never stayed in one place for too long. Continuing to move was the only thing keeping her alive. Had she not left that godforsaken kingdom she was from, it would only be a matter of time. 

The girl stopped to breathe for a moment, she was tired of searching for the kikimora, she hadn't eaten in days and the exhaustion was starting to set in. She needed to be at least somewhat well rested in order to fight the beast. Kikimoras- The damn things were hard to find and damn near impossible to kill. She sat on the muddy ground and rested her back against the tree.

 She leaned her head against one of her wolves and let out a sigh, running her fingers through its surprisingly soft fur. "The sooner we find this beast, the sooner you can eat okay? I promise we'll eat soon."The wolf huffed in reply and lay its head in the girls lap. She began humming and her wolves all gathered around her huddling close and resting. 

Her voice was as smooth as silk when she hummed. It was what had drawn her pack to her. She had been sitting at the river's edge, cleaning her deer meat when the pack had heard her soft singing. Thinking it would be an easy kill they followed the voice. However, once they had reached her she quickly noticed their presence. They approached her however circling her. Rather than screaming the way most do, she simply bent down to cut off chunks of the deer meat and fed each of them. 

The pack had stayed with her since, assisting her on missions and protecting her from harm. It was a symbiotic relationship, plus it was mutual enjoyment of company. The had essentially adopted her into their pack.

Her head snapped though when a shriek rang out across the forest. "The Kikimora. Fenrir let's move." The girl snapped to her feet and ran in the direction of the shriek. Her feet slammed into the ground as she bounded. She zig zagged to avoid the trees as she slid into the marsh. The Kikimora appeared to be fighting something as she watched it from afar. She stared into it until she saw a flash of white. She knew that hair anywhere. Geralt of Rivia. Another witcher. 

She jumped up into a tree and pushed her way into the swamp, closer to the witcher. She sat watching the fight as Geralt cut and swung his sword, desperately trying not to get trapped by one of its long legs. She did not rush to fight though, thinking Geralt could handle it himself. That was until he was dragged under the water. She pushed her feet into the tree propelling herself into the air, pulling a spear from its sheath and slamming it into the back of the monster. 

The Kikimora howled in pain and the witcher pulled himself from under the water. He stared up at the girl curiously. Black blood spattered her face and she looked at him, eyes blood red. She ripped the spear from the monster's back and slid down its neck as it advanced on Geralt. Just as he thrusted his sword up into it's jaw, the small warrior ferociously stabbed the beast through the top of it's head. It soon went limp and the girl jumped into the water, resheathing her spear.