Tell me what you want

She stared at Geralt in shock. Pollux's chest burned with a fire she had never felt before. No one had ever made her feel like this before.

He looked back at her afraid that he had offended her. He stepped back allowing her space. But that isn't what she wanted. She wanted him close, so close that they would become one. In the instant he stepped back, she moved toward him once more. She reached out to him, placing her hands on his chest. She unshackled the armor that bound him. Lifting it over his head she breathed out slowly.

She didn't say a word to him as she looked up at him. She sighed, tucking her head into his chest as she hugged him. He wrapped his arm around her waist, resting his head in the nape of her neck. Geralt breathed in her air. The smell of peppermint and eucalyptus filling his nostirls. He placed a soft kiss on her neck, a small sigh left her lips. Seeing that she liked it, he kissed her more, nuzzling into her neck, trying to find her soft spot. She moaned quietly, tightening her grip on his shirt.

Her breath grew heavy, and her eyes fluttered shut as she instinctively leaned her head back. She shuddered as he tugged the ribbon that held her hair together. Her hair tumbled out of its updo. Pollux pulled Geralts face from her neck and gazed into his eyes deeply. With fervor she immediately kissed him. She kissed him as if he was the only thing grounding her. Geralt's hands danced around her body, touching, feeling, grasping every part of her that he could.

He ripped the shirt from her body, a loud gasp escaping her lips. He looked down at her for a moment. He took a few seconds to soak in the view of his partner, half naked and practically desperate for him to touch her again. He walked behind her, undoing the corset tie to her skirt. It slid down her legs, pooling at her feet.

She quickyl turned back to him completely aware of their severe lack of clothing. Smiling nervously she reached up to touch the ties on the front of his shirt. "Your turn."

He reached up grabbing her wrists. "No, Pollux. This is all about you." He lowered his head gently connecting his lips to hers. He pushed her back against the wall. He layed butterfly kisses all the way down her body. He stopped to look up at her, placing three kisses on her inner thigh. Her head tilted back, and her eyes fluttered shut. "That is not fair," She mustered breathily. "Take off your fucking shirt, Geralt."

"Stop talking." He growled. Sliding a finger against her cunt. Pollux let out a shuddering gasp, her hand wrapping instinctively into Geralt's hair. Geralt leaned closer sliding his tongue gently to her clit. Her knees buckled weakly as he began to swirl his tongue around her sex. He grabbed her thigh with his right hand. "Don't fall."

"Take. Your. Clothes. Off. Now." She said, pushing him away from her onto the floor. Pollux then waltzed over to him, straddling him slowly. She ran her fingers through his hair, entrapping his lips in a passionate kiss. She then dragged them down his torso, her light touch tantalizing him. She pulled the shirt up, placing a kiss up his torso as his skin was revealed. Her fingers traced his scars delicately.

"Beautiful." She said, leaning down to kiss the very scar she made. Geralt then reached his arm down to hold her face. His thumb brushed over her lips. She kissed his thumb gently before letting it dip into her mouth. She bobbed her head on his thumb lightly. Geralt groaned with anticipation. He quickly flipped her over, snapping the button off his pants, while sliding a finger into her dripping pussy. She squirmed, gasping at sudden wave of pleasure that ran through her. Her hand dug into his back, drawing blood as she dragged her hand down his back.

"Fuck. I need you now."

"I am not fucking you on the floor." She gasped, as he drew his fingers out of her sex.

"You're infuriating."

"Jaskier wouldn't even fuck me on the floor."

Geralt growled standing up. He just stared down at Pollux as she stood. She looked at him expectantly. "Are you going to touch me, witcher?" She grinned, knowing she had struck a nerve. Geralt's eyes rolled slowly. When he made no move towards her, she slowly turned around walking towards her bed. Her hips swayed seductively, capturing Geralt's eyes. He couldn't stand it anymore. He ached to be inside her, his cock twitched in anticipation. He stormed towards her, grabbing her wrist and spinning her towards him. They're lips collided with fire, Geralt's hands traveled to the back of her thighs, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and her arms snaked around his neck. He walked them over to the bed, dropping her onto the sheets carelessly. He crawled over top of her, placing a hand around her throat.

He leaned into her ear whispering, "You're mine. And I will fuck you wherever I want to."

She quickly flipped them, his hand still wrapped around her throat like a necklace. Her heat lay lightly on top of his throbbing cock, dripping onto it. "I'd like to see you try." She removed his hand from her throat, inching down his body before she was staring at his sex. She licked a stripe up his shaft. And upon hearing the small whine that left his lips she grinned, looking up his magnificent body. "Tell me what you want."

"I-fuck." He moaned as she lightly swirled her tongue around his head.

"Tell me." She said, taking his cock into her hand, pumping slowly.

"I want you to...fuck... I want you to suck my cock." He groaned.

"Good boy." She whispered, before taking his sex in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking his balls into her hand, playing with them. Geralt's left hand twisted into the sheets, pulling hard. His other hand knotted itself into Pollux's hair. He pulled lightly, eyes rolling back into his head. Pollux moaned, the vibrations thrumming against his shaft.

As her head moved up and down on his dick, her tongue swirled. She could feel Geralt twitch in her mouth and she pulled her head off with a pop. He gasped in exasperation.

"Not yet. I want you to come inside me." She whispered. That was all it took for Geralt. He grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over. His cock already slicked from Pollux, he pushed himself inside her. Pollux's head rolled back, moaning loudly. Geralt rolled his hips, over and over and over again.

"Fuck, Geralt, Harder." Pollux begged, whining as her nails dug into his arms.

"Beg for it." He growled.

She pulled him down to her, foreheads touching. She looked him in his eyes and snarled, "I want you to fuck me so hard, they can hear it all the way back at the castle."

With that, he slammed into her, hips snapping so hard he hit her G-Spot with every thrust. She moaned loudly. "Fuck, slow down, I'm gonna cum."

"Then fucking do it." He said, kissing her roughly.

"Oh fuck. Fuck." She groaned into the kiss. Her legs quivered and her back arched. Geralt could feel her cunt squeeze around him as she came. But he didn't want it to be over. And neither did she. He snaked down the bed a little further. He placed light kisses against her inner thigh.

"You look so beautiful like this." Geralt said before pushing to fingers into her dripping sex. She squirmed as his tongue swirled around her clit. His hands wrapped around her thighs as she cried out.

"Fuck. Geralt." He felt her contract against his fingers. He pulled them out before crawling back up the bed and trapping her lips in a Firey kiss. She rolled him over, rolling her hips against his. His cock was throbbing begging to have her wrapped around him again.
As slowly as she could,Pollux pushed his dick into her entrance. Her knees quivered as he began to fill her up. Geralt grabbed a hold of her hips, rocking them against hers slightly attempting to get some friction between them.
Pollux began grinding against him, watching his head arch back into the pillows. She reached her hand down, pressing lightly against his throat. His vision began to spot with euphoria, his extremities tingled in pleasure as the girl before him rode his cock hard. The possessive hand around his throat like a medallion, slid up and squeezed his jaw, pulling him up towards her. "You're mine. Do you understand." Pollux said between gasps. "Nobody else's, but mine."
Geralt nodded, unable to speak. He wrapped his arms around her. Hands snaking up her back. They yanked on her hair pulling her head back. She moaned loudly as he kissed her breasts taking time to play with her sensitive buds.
She looked down at him. Placing her forehead against his. Geralt groaned desperately, trying not to cum. Pollux read him easy. She cupped his cheek in one hand, the other grabbing his bicep for stability. "Look at me." He stared into her red eyes. "Who the fuck are you trying to impress. Just cum. You know you want to."
It took nothing more. Geralt grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her erratically. Pollux moaning his name only drove him closer to the edge. And before he could let out another gasp, a white hot flash came over him. His cock twitched before releasing his seed inside of her. Pollux had also become overwhelmed. Her nails dug into him once again drawing blood as her sopping cunt squeezed around him. Their fluids intermingled as the low back on the bed. Geralts cock still deep in her pussy. He wrapped his arms around her as she lay her head on his chest.
"All mine." He whispered in her ear before kissing her forehead lightly and slowly drifting off.