𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏

As Cynthia and I got out of our hug, I looked to my left and saw Adriana.

"baby..it's not what it looks like." i said. "your such a liar." she said shedding a tear. "ana wai-" i said as she cut me off.

"don't fucking touch me mattia." she said as she stormed off.

"I'm sorry about all of this, it's my fault." Cynthia said as she looked down.

"no it's not, it's mine. I'll just call you, okay?" I said.

"okay I'll see you at prom tomorrow night?" Cynthia said. "yeah!" I said.

I waved by to Cynthia and went to looks for Adriana. I went on my phone and searched her location, she was back at the hotel. I drove back to the hotel. I got there and parked the car and got out, I walked inside and went to my hotel room. I walked in to Adriana crying on the bed.

"Ana im sorry, I wasn't thinking." I said walking over to her.

"you said you wouldn't talk to her anymore, you even promised me." She said.

"okay I promise, I'll cut off contact, I promise baby. dont be mad at me please?" I said.

"yeah it's whatever." She said wiping her face.

"oh my god my makeup!" She said as she chuckled a little.

"you look fine baby, i love you." I said as I kissed Ana. She kissed me back.

"I love you to" she said back.