𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯

𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

I woke up and my head was pounding. I saw that mattia's stuff was completly gone. I looked at my phone to see a message from mattia.
the message

hey my love, ik you're probably still upset with me but, i still love you and there is nobody else in the world who can make me smile the way you do. i just dont want it to end like this ana. can you please forgive me, lets start over. i really miss you and i care for you so so so mcuh, ik u probably wont reply but just know that i love you and im sorry :/

I started to get tears in my eyes, I still loved him so much but..he hurt me. To see him naked with someone else hurts. I just dont know if I can forgive him right now. For right now, he's on hold.

All of are plane rides are scheduled to go home on the 25th, its the 23rd right now. I logged on instagram and the first thing that popped up was 'tiktokroom'. I saw that photo of cynthia and mattia. I was angry. So I deactivated my account. I set my phone down and took a breather. After about 10 minutes of me just relaxing there was a knock on my door.

"who is it!" I yelled from my bed.

"its katie and celia!" celia yelled. I got up and opened the door.

"hey guys" I said with a drained tone.

"im sorry you have to see and go through all this bub." they both said as they both gave me hugs.

I hugged them back letting out a couple of tears.

"I loved him." I said crying on their shoulders.

"we know, trust me. Ive gone through the same thing." Katie said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"trust me bby ur not alone." celia said.

"i know, i know." I said as i wiped away my tears.

"here you want some?" celia said as she pulled out her juul.

"sure." i said i let out a laugh. Celia and Katie both laughed with me.