𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮

𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

I woke up and realized today was the day..THE DAY OF SOCIAL BASH PROM NIGHTTT. I am so excited to! I got up and ran straight to my suitcase.

"baby..come back to bed." mattia said as he slightly woke up.

"BABY!! COME ON WE GOTTA GET UP!!" I said excitedly.

"ughhh prom doesnt start till like 6 tho." He said half asleep.

"okay well ig your right." I said closing my suitcase.

I walked back over to the bed. I sat down and looked at my phone. After a while mattia snatched my phone away.

"hey!! give it back!" I said.

"okay well you have to get it first." He said while raising his arm up in the air.

"mattiaaaaa" I said while dragging the A.

He started to run around the room with it. I ended up falling on mattia, I looked at him and he looked at me. Sooner or later we kissed...for a very long time.
⚠️SMUT⚠️

He picked me up and set me on the bed. He undressed me and he undressed himself as well, we made out for a minute before he put his length in me. He gave me a couple hickeys from my beck down to my stomach. He started to go down to my heat but I instantly pulled him back up to my face.

"baby we don't have all day cmon!" I said getting as I was getting frustrated. Without warning, mattia slammed into me. He went slow at first.

"does it hurt?" He said.

"it just feels like pressure, keep going." I said back.

He went a little bit faster. Mattia and I have had sex before but only like once or twice so my body isn't really used to stuff like this. At this point I was used to it.

"faster mattia!" I said letting out a small moan.

He went faster an faster. His head dipped into my neck as pumping back in fourth. His groans and moans made it even more sexier. He put his hand on my neck while his other hand was on the headboard.

"fuck mattia, I'm gonna c-" I said as he cut me off.

"hold it!" He said as his eyes rolled in the back off his head.

"now baby!" he said as I released onto his length.

Mattia sighed in relief and kissed me.
(smut is over)

I tried to get up but I fell. Mattia laughed and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, he sat me down on the toilet seat. About 5 minutes later we heard a knock of the door.

"fuck!" mattia said as he put back on his pants.

"who is it??" mattia said.

"all of us!" they said.

"n who's all of us" mattia said.

"me, kairi, Robert, celia, katie, alvaro and roshaun dumb fuck!" Alejandro said.

"oh shit, okay wellll what's going on?" He said.

"we're going out to eat if y'all wanna come" kairi said.

"wanna go?" mattia said to me. "uhhhh sure ig." I said.

"yeah we'll go." mattia said.

"okay well we're not waiting for you dumb fucks because we alr scheduled a table alr so we'll see y'all there." Alejandro said.

"okay? see y'all there." mattia said fake laughing.

I laughed at mattias sarcasim as he walked back into the bathroom. "that kid is something else" mattia said letting out a small laugh. "I can tell" I said as I got. I went over to my suitcase and picked out an outfit
outfit ☟︎

I took a shower them after I put on my outfit, I sat on the bed and waited for mattia to get ready

I took a shower them after I put on my outfit, I sat on the bed and waited for mattia to get ready. I got a text from katie saying that they're already at there table. I went and knocked on the bathroom door, "mattia we have to go, katie just texted me saying that they're already at their table." I said. "okay!" mattia said. I got my purse and shoes on. Mattia walked out the bathroom and asked me if I was ready. I shook my head and we left
(skip to the resturant)

Mattia and I got to the restaurant and we saw Katie and them. "about time, damn." alvaro said. "where are the others?" I said. "half of us couldn't fit soooo roshaun, kairi and robert are behind us, your sitting with them." Katie said. "omg." I said in a annoyed kind of tone. "it's okay baby, cmon!" mattia said grabbing my hand. We went to go sit down with roshaun, kairi and robert. We waited for a waiter to come. Once they came, they took our order.
(skip taking the order and eating the food)