𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

So today is the day where we all go back home, I packed all of my stuff and was ready to leave. I wasnt ready to see mattia tho. I walked out of my hotel room and went to the lobby, I returned my card to get into the hotel and left. I saw katie and them.

"hey guys." I said.

"omg ana, we've been calling you!" Katie said.

"I'm sorry. I just turned off my phone for the night." I said.

"well cmon cause we have to go!" Katie said as she rushed me in the car.

I got in the car and we all went to the airport. When we got there, we checked in our bags and went to TSA, once we got done with TSA, we went to go board our plane, as I was looking for somewhere to sit I saw mattia.

"just go right past him" Katie said as she whispered to me.

I did as I was told and before I could even walk right past him he grabbed my wrist.

"baby please, im sorry." Mattia said.

"mattia..i would like to be let go." I said as I was about to shed a tear.

"but wai-" he managed to say but I cut him off.

"i said let GO of me." i said as i yanked my hand away from mattia.

I wiped my eye and walked to my seat. I sat down next to Katie and just a few minutes after that, the plane took off.

*after the plane*

We all boarded off and we went to Katies car, I had to sit in the back with mattia because ale wanted to sit in the front. It was pretty awkward but he didnt bother me. Katie dropped me off and I knocked on the door, my mom opened.

"hey sweetie, I didnt know you were gonna be here so early." she said as she let me in.

"hey mama" I said in a tired tone.

"whats wrong?" she said.

"its just mattia.." I said dropping my bags.

"what happened?" she said.

"it all started when he started to talk to this girl cynthia, then after prom he went to her hotel room and they...had sex." I said while about cry.

"awe baby come here" my mom said as she opened her arms. I went into her arms and started bawling.

"let it all out mija." she said.

"I loved him ma." I said while wiping my eyes.

"ik sweetie ik." she said as she wiped my eyes.

"get some rest." she said. I picked up my bags and went upstairs, I took another shower and changed. After that I took a nap.