the strange feeling

it was a sunny evening in skylands and others were feeling alright except one purple scaly dragon.

It was spyro and he was thinking to himself on why he has had this strange feeling inside him as he thought more about it.

spyro: why do i have this strange feeling about her?

spyro: i mean were friends alright but do i even know why i have this strange feeling inside me each time i talk to stealth elf she looks so calm, beautiful and not to mention pretty.

spyro looked himself in the mirror before accidently burning it.

spyro: jeez, i guess jv was right sometimes i need to learn to control my own flames as my own anger, i'll get a new one.

then he went down stairs to be greeted by stealth elf,jv,pop fizz and eruptor and they were about to head to the academy for another study at the skylanders academy until eon head came out of knowhere and shouted.

eon floating head: skylanders unite!!!!

they headed to where was the library studies and the case studies to where hugo was with him and eon was ready to explain why were they summoned by him.

eon: skylanders it appears that the falling forest has been attacked by kaos and some one else as well.

stealth elf: but who could have been?

eon: i don not know but it is our job to save it from kaos wrath before there will be more trouble again will stir up

spyro: don't worry master eon we won't let you down

stealth elf: yeah 

jv: you can count on us.

eon: good now go!!!

then they rushed off to the superchargers except for spyro who decided to just fly at pace since he preferred to fly.

as they continued their journey, spyro was starting to fall for stealth elf as he was so into her and couldn't explain that emotion but he knew his eyes should be on the task.

as they arrived they saw kaos and someone else as well, as they hid behind the bushes and listened closely. 

???: so will it do the trick

kaos: it will as i am the mighty KAOS and as in AWESOME overlord.

after kaos finishes his sentence the skylanders pop out of the bushes

???: who are they

KAOS: SKYLANDERS whoah?! you will regret this

the battle commences with kaos as the mysterious figure leaves.

kaos uses dark magic to attack the skylanders jet vac then blasts his vacuum gun at him and then he suddenly gets a white flag out of his pockets and waves it.

kaos: i surrender!!

the others look confused

jv: strange coming out of you.

stealth elf: i guess we won

as they are about to leave a giant cage is about to trap stealth elf when spyro sees it.

spyro: stealth elf look out

stealth elf: wait what the?

he then pushes her out of the way as he is trapped inside the cage.

stealth elf: spyro!!!

she sees a black and green cage holding spyro before they see kaos and a black and green figure 

kaos: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

???:your pathetic friend is trapped.

kaos: if you want to see him again then come and get him haahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then the both of them teleport away to kaos lair.

back at the academy stealth elf was sad so she decided to go into her room, gets her diary along with her pen and starts to write something into her diary that she keeps to herself without telling anyone.

stealth elf: dear diary, today was awful since i was experiencing this strange feeling to do with spyro and he is so handsome and not to mention sometimes cute but then kaos talks to the mysterious figure which it disappeared and we attack kaos as he attacks us as well but then he surrenders and waves a white flag we think we have won but out of nowhere when a cage is about to trap me spyro comes to my rescue like he always does and then he saves me but now he is trapped by kaos and i don't know what to do to save my purple scaly dragon.

as she is almost ready she snaps before writing.

stealth elf: no, i just can't give up, and i will never i am going back to kaos's castle to finish some unfinished business.

she then puts on her dark outfit and after she does she records a message to kaos

"kaos if you are hearing this know this, you have taken of what has belonged to me and to all skylands and know this i am coming after you silent but deadly

but then the message cuts straight away

HEY GUYS IN THE 2 OR THIRD CHAPTER THERE WILL BE SPYRO X STEALTH ELF JUST GIVE ME TIME