the 4th encounter (kinda)

continuing from yesterday

spyro and stealth elf were racing to get to the falling forrest as fast as possible because they got the message from sprocket that ghost666 was there and it was their shot so they took off from the academy as fast as possible so he does not escape again since they had an encounter with him the first time he had captured spyro and then the second where stealth elf was rescuing him and it was in her dark form that she couldn't control at all and when she was clashing blades with that ghost666 fella and looked at the cage that was holding spyro and could see acid cuts on spyro's entire body that freaked her out and which caused her to slice his left arm off and then at the academy when he was scanning the books for more information when he was trapped there and when he summoned gamatron and to which spyro and jet-vac defeated him and on the other hand stealth elf was battling ghost666 but as she was battling him he pushed her but as she got into a fighting stance  he clenched his fist and revved his chainsaw faster and looked to the sky and shouted "initiate ghost fury mode" then he jumped into the sky and black and green pieces started covering him and his right arm turned into a blade and as she was starting to give him damage he didn't took any and then he bleeded her side with saw and as he was about to give her her final blow he said"any last words?" and as she looked in pain she could see behind the ghost666 figure spyro controlling his dark form to which shocked her and to which she smirked and she also she what to say"yes" and then he said"what are they?" and she said"behind you" she said and as he looked he was blasted and headbutted by spyro in his dark form.

end of flashback.

back to the present.

as spyro and stealth elf landed sprocket was calling them

stealth elf: hey sprocket.

spyro: yeah hey, so why you calling as?

sprocket: well i got a strange message from someone going by the allias ghosting ghost06.

spyro and stealth elf: ghost666

sprocket: could have guessed better meself.

spyro: so what did the message say?

stealth elf: yeah sprocket could you tell cause his games are really starting to piss me off.

spyro: stealth calm down.

stealth elf than breathes in and out before continuing the conservation with her.

sprocket: i think the message said this"dear skylanders i am sorry for what i have done and i was possessed by kaos's tricks and saying that the skylanders are baddies and that are not to be but after you headbutted me i have gained self control and i want to be a skylander just like you but you will have to fight me for me to join you.

stealth elf: i'm confused?

spyro: same here.

stealth elf: yeah why would he fight us and its just strange.

sprocket: welcome to the club i guess.

stealth elf: see ya i guess

sprocket: yeah you too as well

she then disconnects.

stealth elf: so where do we find ghost666 fella?

spyro looks and is shocked.

spyro: ow my god.

stealth elf looks shocked.

stealth elf: what is it spyro?

spyro: take a look yourself.

he points to the direction he looked and she looks as well and is shocked as he is as well.

stealth elf: you have to be a winker to be standing while being spotted and not knowing what will happens next.

spyro: truth be told, he's kinda an idiot and we can take him out.

stealth elf: sure thing honey.

she gives spyro a kiss before they battle him.

he puts up a good fight spyro fire blasts him but he dodges them stealth elf disappears to his confusion.

ghost666: where did you go you elf girl.

stealth elf: right behind you.

she then knocks him out as he admits defeat and that he is joining them.

later at the academy...

master eon: greetings new skylander recruit i am master eon and if may i what is your name?

ghost666: master eon my name is ghost666.

he then gets on his knees.

master eon: i understand what happened and we can leave it in the past but would it be trouble at all with we just called you nano ghost.

ghost666: not at all master eon.

master eon: you wouldn't mind working along side chop chop, krypt king and gearshift would you?

he then blushes then he mentions gearshift.

nano ghost: i would be honoured.

master eon: very well carry on then.

he then leaves to his new apartment at skylands to rest and think about the tech trap master gearshift as drifts into his dreams of her.