the rescue

previously following from yesterday, kaos if you are hearing this know this, you have taken of what has belonged to me and to all skylands and know this i am coming after you silent but deadly.

as she heads of on her way to save spyro and on her way she starts slashing couple of trees to to her anger that is indeed emotional.

meanwhile at kaos's castle

the mysterious black and green figure was instructed by kaos to guard the prisoner until he returns after his meeting.

as he was guarding the prisoner he detected that he was starting to wake up.

spyro: woah, where am i?

spyro then looks around and sees himself in kaos's castle and then looks at the figure.

spyro: i guess you look like you have been thrown into the oil and painted with grass heh?

spyro didn't know it yet but he was in trouble as he insulted someone who he didn't even known.

so spyro tries to get out of the cage but it gives him ghosting lightning.

spyro: what kind of cell was that even made of?

???: pure and my own ghost energy and since you insulted me i am about to show you the pain that you have never ever experienced before in your whole life.

the figure steps inside the cell and then summons his cyber saber, then bleeds himself and then acid starts to pour out as spyro is looking shocked, he then pour some into him and he screams in pain.

spyro: argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he then smiles.

???: hurts right?

spyro screams again

???: but it will be worse

but the worst was about to come soon enough.

as stealth elf was nearing the castle she could hear spyro's scream. 

stealth elf: spyro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do to her elf ears and then her emotions started to take control of her as she was picking up pace fast and not wasting it for her purple scaly dragon.

meanwhile...

spyro: argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: it hurts doesn't it.

spyro:*panting*

???: now how about some more.

as he is about to bleed himself once again and spill his acid blood on spyro again but then the alarm of the castle starts blaring of and knocks him of balance as he gets up and walks away from the cell and as he does that s troll starts running and helps him up.

glumshanks: sir are you alright?

???: yes i am but what is with the alarm, do we have intruders?

glumshanks: i'm afraid so sir

???: what is your name troll?

he then responds.

glumshanks: well its glumshanks sir.

???: well then "glumshanks" prepare the minions.

glumshanks just nodded and headed of.

while the figure just was looking at his ghost energy crystal.

???: don't know which side i am with now but the time will know the right answer i need because i believe i have chosen the wrong one and that i have been deceived but i must play along and figure out the culprit to kaos's plan if i wish to do the right thing to do and i know i am cold blooded but the time will come right and my dream of becoming a skylander will work out as i will be their spy that they don't even know of right know but the right time will come and as we speak of it i will have my redemption just because i am tech, undead and air does not mean that i have lost control over it and i will become a skylander no matter the cost even if i become a ghosting spark in the matrix and i have the power to do the right thing that i know it will make my redemption really work out.

meanwhile stealth elf in her dark ninja uniform was defeating each minion that was coming her way and before killing one she asked where was spyro and the minion just taunted her which proved her to kill the ones who taunted her about spyro.

eventually she reached the holding area where spyro was holded in and when she reached it she thought she heard kaos voice.

???: well, well, well if it isn't the skyloser trying to break out her precious dragon.

stealth elf: let him go or i won't giving you just a scratch.

but then she recognizes another voice as well.

???: you came back for your poor dragon and its sad and adorable.

stealth elf: let him go now.

???: wait its sadorable

stealth elf was getting furious and outraged by this.

stealth elf: that's it, silent but deadly

the figure and stealth elf engage in combat as he brings out his ghost dagger and as they wield the combat stealth elf notices that spyro has skin burns on him and then she speaks to him.

stealth elf: what did you do to him?

???: well on the contrary i-

before he can say anything else she disappears and reappears in front off him and stabs' him in the stomach and then he cough acid and slashes of his left arm and after that she holds her blade to his throat.

stealth elf: say it!

???: okay you win and please no more damage please okay you win i give up.

stealth elf: yeah you better cause if you touch spyro ever again.

she then brings the blade more closer to his throat.

stealth elf: you get the message don't ya

she then let's the figure go as she sees spyro unconscious in the cell that he has been holded in it and she was shocked he had acid burn signs on his cheek.

she wasted no time to free him as she torn apart the cages holding him in and just like magic the cage that was holding him had just disappeared.

as soon as it disappeared she runed to him and brought him to an embracive hug and as soon she did that he awoke back up again.

spyro: stealth elf?

she was shocked and crying out of tears of utter joy when she saw him awake.

stealth elf: spyro!!

she then hugged him very tight as she wanted this moment to last long.

back at the skylands stealth elf was back at the academy with spyro but due to the battle with the mysterious figure she suffered with a sore leg and spyro helped her cover it with cloth.

spyro: can you stand?

stealth elf: let's see?

as she stands up she then loses balance and as soon as she is about to fall spyro catches her.

stealth elf(flirting): thanks

spyro(blushing): y-your w-welcome.

stealth elf: ow and by the way then you saved me back at the forest did you mean it like i meant everything to you.

spyro blushed before answering back

spyro: well to be honest yes but what does it have to do with-

before he can say anything else he is kissed by stealth elf slimy lips as he closes his eyes and which he returns the kiss as they both enjoy the evening.

the end

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't worry the next chapter will be ready as we speak right now enjoy it please don't forget to like, comment, vote and follow my account and i promise i will make more stories in the near future but for the moment bye for now and have a good one everybody and also give me ideas and since i have the half term off from school until the 19th of April and the ideas i mentioned in the last conservation