the mysterious figure revealed

hey guys so just a heads up before i start the story that the figure will be revealed ghost666 is the name which is i kacper ghost so without further to do let's start up the story shall we.

back at the academy when the sun rose spyro was still sleeping and decided to wake up but as he wanted to get up he could feel something or someone being close to him and as he looked it was stealth elf and as she was sleeping he kissed her cheek to which she gigled softly and woke up.

spyro: morning sleepyhead, how did you sleep?

stealth elf: hard since my pillow was only a dragon's belly.

she teased as they both laugh and kiss for a minute or so.

stealth elf: um spyro could we keep this relationship a secret?

spyro: is it because i'm a dragon?

stealth elf: no but its just i don't want any drama okay?

spyro: you know i would not tell any of your secrets.

stealth elf: i know.

as they headed to the academy they saw closed doors and then jv landed towards them.

spyro: hey jv, what's up?

stealth elf: yeah jet-vac and what's with the closed academy, are we being attacked by kaos again?

jet-vac: technically yes and no since its not him but someone else.

stealth elf: is it d.r crankcase.

spyro: chef pepper jack perhaps.

jet-vac: no its that black and green armored fella that attacked us back at the falling forest with kaos.

stealth elf: i was afraid of that.

jet-vac: what for?

stealth elf: well...

to be continued...

sorry it was short because this will be a three part story since my ideas are becoming so big but my time is little sorry 

but next will be long tomorrow i promise but bye for now my friends.