EXCLUSIVE CLIP || "The Big Three" || TFATWS

Recommended by emilyramsey1445598

Timeline: In the middle of the battle between the Avengers (plus the Wonder Twins) and Ultron. P.S Pietro hasn't died, yet!

"So, we watch these random clips then we go back to fighting a deranged robot?" Clint asks, getting comfy in his red recliner.

"Apparently." Wanda says, sitting next to her brother.

"Great, I was needing a rest." Tony winces, as the armrest digs into his bruised ribs.

[Bucky and Sam are standing outside a plane]

"Wait, is that - is that Bucky?" Steve says, eyes wide.

"You mean your war pal from the 40s?" Tony asks, confusion spreading across his fetchers.

"Well, it looks like he isn't in the 40s now." Clint narrates.

"Steve, are you sure he died when he fell from the train?" Natasha wonders, trying to remember the information she had on the death of James Barnes.

Bucky: Well, I don't trust Redwing. Hold on a minute.

"Who's Redwing?" Bruce asks, "Is he another one of Ultron's soldiers?" Bruce looks at Wanda and Pietro.

Pietro shakes his head, "No, we were the only ones."

Sam: You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'm going to go and see if he's right. I have a feeling it might be a part of the Big Three.

"Androids, Aliens and Wizards." Clint and Tony say in sync.

"Is this midgaurdian knowledge?" Thor questions.

Natasha shakes her head, "No, they're just idiots."

Bucky: What Big Three?

Sam: The Big Three.

Bucky: What Big Three?

"This can't be possible though! Bucky died! He fell off the train and I was unable to catch him." Steve shouts, obviously destressed, as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Fear not, Steve! There is a possibility he could be a Skroll." Thor answers, trying to support his friend in mental pain.

"You mean the cinnamon pastry?" Wanda asks.

"I'd die for one right now." Pietro sighs.

"No, a Skroll is an alien that can take any form... Though know that I think about it, Skrolls can only turn into that from if they have come in contact with the original form." Thor explains.

Sam: Androids, Aliens and Wizards.

Clint and Tony high five.

Bucky: That's not a thing.

Sam: That's definitely a thing.

Bucky: No, it's not.

Sam: Every time we fight, we fight one of the three.

Bucky: So, who are we fighting now? Gandalf?

"Even the very wise cannot see all." Pietro grasps his fingers together, trying to imitate Gandalf's pose.

Sam: How do you know about Gandalf?

Bucky: I read the Hobbit. In 1937. When it first came out.

"I take it back, that's Bucky." Steve says, face breaking into a smirk.

"The great James Barnes read the Hobbit?" Natasha questions, eyebrows raised.

"Yup, made me read the bloody book so, he could rant to me about it." Steve grumbles.

Sam: So, you see my point?

Bucky: No, I don't. There are no Wizards.

Sam: Doctor Strange -

Bucky: - Is a sorcerer.

"We have sorcerers?" Bruce asks.

Clint shrugs.

Sam: Haha, a sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about, right? I'm right, I-I just came up with that. It's crazy.

"Who is this guy?" Clint asks, "I've never seen him before."

"No clue." Tony answers, "But, I haven't really been understanding most of this." Tony shrugs.

Sam: But look that's not the point. These guys aren't magic, all right? They use brute force like you - the incredibly annoying guy in front of me with the staring problem.

Steve chuckles, even though the Bucky on the screen seems like a totally different person to the Bucky he knew before the war.

[Sam walks towards the plane]

Bucky: I'm coming with you.

Sam: No you're not!

***

Alright, so I know the timeline is messed up because The Winter Soldier happened before Age of Ultron and yada ya. But I had already started writing the piece and couldn't be bothered changing it. Sorry (not) sorry.

So, Steve doesn't know Bucky is alive in this, even though they have meet the Wonder twins.

Try to keep up with my insane logic.

Anyway, thanks for all the comments! I seriously didn't expect so much recommendations, I will try my very best to complete them all.

Love you guys 3000.