This is Me Being Reasonable || MOM

Scarlet Witch: All this for a child you met yesterday.

"Oh, we've skipped forward" Clint understands. 

"Apparently Strange didn't give up America." Nat provides. Any sane person wouldn't give up a child to a corrupted Witch.

Strange: Wanda, you are justifiably angry. You had to make terrible sacrifices.

Scarlet Witch: I blew a hole through the head of the man I loved. And it meant... Nothing! Do not speak to me of sacrifice Stephen Strange.

"So from what I've gathered from past clips is; Wanda falls in love with Vision. Apparently Wanda had to kill Vision. The she lost control of her powers and created a version of Vision.." Tony taps his chin.

"Then i fixed what happened in Westview and now I have been brainwashed by an ancient book of the damned." Wanda sighs, "sounds like a typical Monday."

[The Scarlet Witch floats closer to Strange]

Scarlet Witch: If you give me what I want, I'll send you to a world where you can be with Christine.

"Ah, killed lover." Clint mutters.

"Now she has leverage." Steve continues. Knowing the pain.

Strange: The full might of Kamar Taj stands against you.

"Kamar what now?" Pietro asks.

Wong: Defensive positions now!

[The many sorcerers get ready with the hands glowing an orange circle]

Strange: Do not dare to enter these sacred grounds.

Scarlet Witch: You have no idea just how reasonable I have been.

"Haven't I been chasing America with monsters?" Wanda asks, confused. "Doesn't seem very reasonable."

Strange: Yeah... The book of the damned, calling yourself a witch, conjuring creatures to abduct a kid. I don't exactly call that being reasonable.

Wanda nods.

Pietro looks at the sorcerer on the screen and his sister. "Honestly, if your on screen self wasn't processed right now. I think you'd get along."

Scarlet Witch: Sending those creatures after her instead of myself was mercy. And in spite of your hypocrisies and insults, I have begged you to safely get out of my way.

Scarlet Witch: You have exhausted my patience. But I do hope you understand, that even now. What's about to happen. This is me. Being. Reasonable.

"No matter how evil you are. You do have some crazy lines." Clint compliments.

"I learnt from the best." Wanda whispers. Remembering Ultron's evil monologues.

[The Scarlet Witch send a powerful energy blast at Strange but it is blocked by the force field created by the mystic arts]

Wong: Hold!

[The Scarlet Witch slowly stops her magic and Strange floats back down to Wong]

Strange: Nailed it.

Tony barks out a laugh.

[The Scarlet Witch starts to move around the perimeter of the Kamar Taj. Attacking at different angles]

Wong: Reinforce the shield!

[More sorcerers come foreword to strengthen the force field]

[America is inside Kamar Taj as concrete crumbles from the walls]

"It's not going to hold." Natasha mumbles.

[The Scarlet Witch takes a breather and starts to focus on the minds of the sorcerers, until she finds a weak link]

Strange: She's trying to get into their heads.

Wong: Sorcerers! Fortify your mind!

"Just like you did with our minds." Thor mentions. Making the Avengers shudder from their tormented visions.

[The Scarlet Witch focuses on the weak link and an illusion of the witch is cast to his side]

Illusion: Run.

"Holy shit." Clint exclaims.

"Your mind warping abilities have strengthened." Pietro states, astonished.

[The sorcerer's magic sizzles and fades out as he runs, knocking other sorcerers in the process]

[Wanda smiles and successfully breaks the force field and fires an energy blast at Kamar Taj]

Wong: The shield is down!

[Cannons suddenly appear and fire at The Scarlet Witch. The blast all but simmers around her]

"They are doomed. My sister is the most powerful." Pietro grins at Wanda. She returns with a nervous upturn of her lips.

"Remind me to not get on your bad side." Tony thinks, "again."

***

Would you look at that! I'm back! After nearly a year of absence.

If you are an old reader; Omg thanks for staying with me. I really appreciate it. I can't believe after the inactiveness of this story, I'm still receiving votes and comments.

I've nearly finished my first draft of my chapter fanfic for Ao3. I plan to have the first edited chapter up by mid June. Got to give myself a goal, haha. 

It's Tony centric. About how his life would've played out if he was in the car when his parents were murdered. Got adopted by Fury and his daughter, Monica. Then get kidnapped by Hydra and experimented on with extremis. I'm still brainstorming his romantic love interest. Whether I should stick with Pepper or go full fanfic with Steve or Bucky. Feedback would be great!

I'll let you know when it is published.

Also for this fic do you think I should add in some other characters? Some Endgame characters, maybe?

Bye for now :)

love you guys 3000