Wanda Maximoff || Paint it Black

Recommended by emilyramsey1445598 (This is actually one of my all time favourite edits, so thanks for commenting this one)

Wanda: I used to think of myself one way but after this I am something else.

[A mixture of shots are shown of Wanda in Hydra and in the Raft.]

"Is that the raft?" Clint questions, recognizing the blue uniform.

"What's the Raft?" Wanda asks.

"It's a containment center for incontrollable criminals." Natasha states, matter of fact.

Wanda: I'm still me. I think.

[Wanda goes towards the space stone in a Hydra facility.]

"Is that how you got your abilities?"

"I believe so." Wanda says, unsure.

Wanda: But that's not what everyone else sees.

[Wanda destroys multiple objects with he powers. Glass shatters at the facility at SWORD.]

[Agatha opens a door that leads to Wanda's past as she walks through,]

Agent Woo: Wanda. Who's doing this to you Wanda?

Wanda gasps, hands covering her face. "I don't want to become a monster."

"You wont. You're an Avenger." Clint says, partly reciting his words from only minutes ago on the battlefield.

Wanda gives him a small smile.

[Colours drain from the walls of her house as she spins around.]

Wanda: I only remember feeling completely alone.

[A place to grow old in - V]

"Vision?" Bruce mumbles, scratching his head. How could this possibly happen? Isn't he incapable of feelings?

Monica: Wanda! What's up?

"Who's that?" Tony asks, squinting at the unfamiliar figure on screen.

[Wanda waves to Agatha as she sits on a double bicycle with Vision]

"Oh wow, you're really gonna do it with a toaster aren't you?" Pietro raises an eyebrow at his sister.

Wanda tries to cover her growing blush.

Wanda: Who. Are. You?

Agatha: Who are you?

[Multiple scenes show Vision's dead body and Pietro's.]

The room is silent as everyone recognizes their dead bodies.

"No, no, no. Please no." Wanda whimpers.

Pietro gets down on his knees in front of Wanda and grabs her hands in his.

He chuckles, "I always knew you were the strongest twin."

Wanda just shakes her head, tears falling down her face.

"Listen to me, Wanda. You are strong. If I die maybe it is meant to happen. Maybe it's just a stepping stone for you to become the best you can." Pietro whispers, his eyes now becoming watery.

"But my best is with you." Wanda whispers back.

"You have to promise me, that when it happens you will continue to be strong. I will always be with you. Always." Pietro bumps his forehead with hers and kisses her forehead. "Promise me, Wanda."