2

Noah had his ear phones in and didn't hear the bell ring.
After a while he looked up and wondered why the bell was not ring so he continued to play on his phone.

About 10 mins later he felt a presence beside him and looked up from his phone. It was the hall monitor.

"What do I see here a student skipping call to play on there phone." "I promise you this is a misunderstanding." Noah said in a panic.
"Oh you can tell me all about it in detention."

The hall monitor said gesturing from Noah to get up and fallow him.

The hall monitor lid him to the office were the teachers give him a stern talking to about how it not ok to skip classes and blah blah blah ect ect.

Then he was sent to a empty classroom and given the work that he was supposed to do in class.
Noah thought he was going to be the only one there but he heard the door open and there pops the guy from his first class.

The one who wanted his sit and right behind him was the administrator.
"Now go sit down Kai and do your work this time.

If I see you fighting again you will be suspended for two weeks." The administrator said and with that we were left alone.

"So his names kai" Noah thought to himself looking down to continue to work on his paper.
kai glanced at Noah than took a set right next to him.

kai glances at Noah every now and then and Noah was not having it and getting annoyed.

kai wasn't doing his work either and Noah was also pissed that he missed the bell.
kai glanced at Noah again and then Noah fully turned his head to face kai. "What is your problem. Why to you keep looking at me." Noah said in a annoyed tone.

"Why are you here." kai said leaning back on his chair. "Is that really any of you business." " geez ok I just didn't think someone like you would be here." "What do you mean someone like me." That made Noah more pissed.

"Oh just- nevermind." "No go on. What." "Wow there don't get your panties in a bunch."
With that Noah slammed his fist on the table. "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. I AM ALREADY MAD THAT AM HERE MISSING SCHOOL AND NOW YOUR HERE."

"Shhh quite down the teachers will here you." kai said sitting back up. Noah sat back down and continued to do his work.

After school was over they were let out and they got another talking to about school rules and the consequences of getting in trouble again.

On Noah's way out kai "accidentally" tripped him in the hallway which made him drop all of his stuff.
"Mother fuckers" Noah said quietly so kai wouldn't here him.

He was already late to pick up Josie so he had to hurry.
Once he got to the daycare him was greeted by stares again but he didn't care.

All he care about now was getting Josie and going home.

"Noaeyyyy why were you late." "I ran into some trouble but its ok now." He said picking her up
"lets go home now" "okayy" and with that they left.

Tbc

Sorry this was a short chapter.