3

Here Noah was. Sitting in the library with the one and only kai.

"What do we have to do again?" "I'm gonna kill you"

Ok lets rewind.

Noah was sitting in his sit when his math teacher came into the classroom to ask to speak to Noah.

He was kinda hesitant to go because he thought he was in trouble again.

Once they were in the hallway the teacher spoke.

"Noah you have good grades in every class and have the highest grade in mine" the teacher hesitated then went on.

"And other than that thing that happened on the first day you have been every well behaved.
And other all you are a very good student." The teacher than tapped his foot and crossed his arms.

"But... kai not so much. I have a favor to ask you."

Oh no
I already know where this is going.

"Will you please tutor kai in math and history?" The teacher said almost begging.

"Oh ... Ok yes" Noah said with a little smile  'kill me now'.

Ya so that's how that happened.

"Woah calm down i just wanna know what we are doing in math"

"you would know if you payed attention" Noah said annoyed

"I was tried so I took a little nap"

Noah sighed and went and grabbed a piece of paper.

"You see here... I am about to go over the whole lesson so you better listen you've wasted so much of my time"

"Why are you in such i hurry? You've got a date?."

"No shut up. I have to pick up my sister in a bit so lets hurry this up."

"Why not just call your parents to pick them up."

"Can't really. There in prison."

'That seemed to shut him up' Noah thought writing on the paper.

________________________________________________________

"Josie I'm going to take 711 next to us. I'll be back in a bit." Noah wispier to Josie who was half asleep.

Noah ran out of toilet paper and he also wanted to get more snakes and things to put in Josie lunch.

He walked into the store and was greeted with a "hello welcome" by the cashier.

He grabbed a basket and went to the snack / candy aisle.

After getting some pop- tarts gummy bears and other things he went to the drink aisle.

When in got there he starred at a person with annoyance and disbelief.

That person was no other than kai.
kai was wearing baggy sweat pants with an almost see through T-shirt that was a little to tight

Noah blushed a little when he saw his arm muscles.

Ok he blushed a lot.

kai was grabbing a monster when he saw in the corner of his eye a person.

He turned his head to see no one so he shrugged it off. Noah was great full that he hid just in time to not be seen.

He still needed a drink so he had to wait.

The store was kinda small so there not many opinions for a escape plain and kai was also near the register so if he checked out he would be found.

In short there's no way out. He will be seen.

kai left and is now at the register checking out. This is Noah chance to hurry. He grabbed the drinks and went to "look" for other stuff.

When kai left the store Noah went to the register and checked out.

"It will be 36.23" Noah swiped his card and waited until the person was bone to take the bag of his things.

"Thank you" Noah said and headed out the door.

Went he was out of the door he noticed someone was leaning against the wall.

Noah didn't know how it was until he got a bitter look and saw

kai

"Are you stalking me?" kai said with a smirk.

"I should be the one to say that to you. Every where I go your always there."

"Oh Whatever but I need to tell you something. I was going to tell at school but since you're here now..." kai said and kinda looked away.

This made Noah very curious of what he will say next.

"I- thank you for helping me in math and history. Usually the teachers and other students tutoring me doesn't help at all but somehow I understand it a whole lot better now."

'Wow did kai just thank me??!!' Noah thought.

"You're- its no problem" Noah said blushing like crazy for some reason.

"Oh... Um... Ya ...so... I should go its late."
Was the last thing kai said before walking away.

'I- why do I feel like this?'
Noah thought was he walked home.

Tbc