6

The girls stepped back in surprise."what the hell do you think your doing"

Noah said in a harsh tone. "I- we were just-" "no don't even explain." Noah went in the girl's gallery and turned the phone to them.

Kai just figured out what was going on and walked over there.

"What's this"

Noah said pointing at the pictures. "I-we"
. Noah turned the phone back to himself and deleted the pictures. "Now I'll let you off this time but you know this kinda shit is creepy".

The girls said nothing. Noah give them the phone back and the two girls rushed out of the store.

"Wow, look at you being a hero."
"Will you shut up."
"ha it isn't the first time that something like that happened."
" It isn't?!! What are you a celebrity?"
" Not exactly, my father is a well now figure. That's some of the reasons why, but mostly it's because I'm hot."

"Oh don't get full of yourself." Noah turned back around and grabbed a few more things and went to self-checkout.

He pulled out his wallet and got his card which had a picture of him and Josie on it. "Cute picture"

Kai said. all Noah did was shake his head yes and let out a little giggle.

He packed up the grocerys and had to carry them all cus of kais arm.

"Ya know a can help ya."
"No its fine..got it."
"Well you don't look like you do. Your kinda struggling."
"No your arm is hurt so I can handle the bags."
"Look, hun I'm fine."

Kai put down Josie and heald her hand. He went over to Noah and took a few bags off him.

They made it to the car and Noah put the grocerys in his trunk while Kai put Josie in her car seat.

They mabe it home and Kai helped Noah unload the grocerys.

"You know, I can do this by myself." "Nope is ok even though I'm helping you, you still look like your struggling." "I AM NOT."
"ok ok, let's just hurry."

When they got everything put away Kai went to the cat and fed it some food. "What should we do with it."
Noah asked.
"Can we keep it?"
Josie questioned.
"I don't know, I never raise a cat before."
"Oh, I have can I help."
"Why would you even help me."
"Look my guy I'm just trying to be nice."

Noah got up and went over to the counter. He pulled out a piece of paper and written something down.

After he was done he went over to kai and slapped the paper on his face.

"Ow, why did you do that", Kai said while taking the paper off himself.

He examined the paper and it was a schedule. "You will help me take care of this cat Monday Wednesday and Friday, right after school til how ever long it takes. In return I'll help you study so you don't fucking get kicked out of school. Is it a deal."

Noah reached his hand out.

"Yes fine deal."
And with that the shook on it.