Just a normal day...?

"Man, base up you blockheads." Benny said anoyyed that Yeah Yeah was late today.

Hey, I'm Y/n. I am the only girl in the sandlot gang. Yes, Yes, I said GIRL. I was best friends with the gang and great at baseball. Baseball was my life, well besides Benny of course. Oh, did I forget to mention that I am Benny's girlfriend? Ya, well let me give you a quick recap of that moment.

"Hey Y/n, so you know, we have been friends for a couple years now and.....well.... it's just..... I like you a lot, and.....you know what, willyoubemygirlfriend?" He rushed out. "What?" I asked a small smile making its way onto my face. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked slower this time. "Benny I would love to be your girlfriend." I said as I smiled brightly, and then.....he kissed me! Obviously I kissed back. His kiss was soft and gentle but held so much passion. We pulled apart and looked into eachother's eyes. "FINALLY!" All the boys yelled. Benny and I looked at the boys and laughed.

I looked at Benny as the ball was pitched to him...and he hit a home run! We all cheerched him on as he got to the home base. I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The next day it was the 4th of July meaning we got to have a night game! I was so excited. I walked out my door to be met by Benny and Smalls. As we walked to the sandlot the rest of the boys gradually joined us. Once we got to the sandlot we started playing. As Ham hit the ball, we all looked up at the fireworks. Then out of nowhere, lightning struck in the middle of the sandlot. We all screamed and then everything went black.

Hi, I hope that this is ok so far. I'm sorry if it is bad. You can comment suggestions and questions if you have any. Stay Gold! 💛