Where are we?

I slowly opened my eyes to a pain in my back. As I looked to my right i saw Benny laying about 10 feet away from me. I groan as I try to get up. Benny's eyes flutter open and he jumps up and helps me get up. "Are you ok?!" He asks me worriedly. "Ya, I'm fine." I reply. He pulls me into a big hug and I put my head in the crook of his neck. When I pull away I look at my surroundings and realize two things. I don't know where we are and the rest of the gang is missing. "Benny, where the hell are we and where are the others?!" I ask frantically as I am starting to panic. "I don't know but we will find out where we are and then find them ok?" He asks me trying to calm me down. I just nod my head.

We looked around for awhile trying to find someone. When we finally did they said that we were in Tulsa Oklahoma. We also found out that we were in 1965. We might only be from a couple years earlier but stuff still looked different. We decide to walk along a road until we came to what looked to be a field. We saw something laying in it so we went to check it out. When we got there we saw that it was Yeah Yeah! I knelt down besides him. "Yeah Yeah? Yeah Yeah wake up!" I said shaking him. He gasped and shot up. "Where are we?!" He yelled. Benny and I told him everything that we knew. "What that's crazy?!" He shouted. "I know, I know, but right now we need to find the rest of the guys." I told him calmly while helping him up off the ground.

We have been walking for awhile now and still have found nothing on where they could be. "Y/N, BENNY, YEAH YEAH!!!" I heard being yelled from behind us. We all turned around to see the rest of the guys running torwds us. When they got to us we everyone started asking question to one another. I noticed Smalls want there. "Wait.....guys. Guys! GUYS!!!" I practically yelled at them. They all shut up imedently and turn their focus to me. "Where's Smalls?!" I rushed out. They all looked at each other before looking back at me and yelling "SMALLS!!"

"I cant believe we forgot about him!" Bertram said. "Yeah yeah, truly!" Yeah Yeah added. "Look we just need to find him." I said. "SMALLS!?" Benny yelled. "SCOTTY?" I yelled after him. "AHHH!" I  heard from my right side. Then I saw Smalls fall out of a tree. I ran over to him with the others following. "Scotty are you ok?" I questioned him. "Yeah, I think so..." He said standing up.