Who are you?

We have been walking around and exploring for an hour or two now and we have gotten to know our surroundings a little bit better. Right now we were just walking down an empty street when a car pulled up to us and slowed down so it was going the same speed as us. It was a fancy car that somehow had about 7 or 8 people in it. "Hey, what's a pretty broad like you doing with these losers?" The one in the passenger seat said in a snobby voice. I just ignored them as the boys glared at them. "Hey I'm talking to you!" The same guy said, this time a little louder. I continued to ignore him. They guy driving stoped the car and they all got out. There were 10 of us and only 8 of them. We might have had them outnumbered, but these were big guys. They made a circle around us. "Now i am only going to say this once, you will get in the car and leave with us!" The same guys as before growled as he grabbed me by my wrist. "Let go of me." I said in a strong and low voice. "No." Is all he said. At this point I had had enough. I twisted my wrist free and kicked the guy in the spot it hurts. Then all chaos broke out.

All the boys started to go after and tackle eachother. I saw Timmy and Tommy taking on one guy and Yeah Yeah going after another. At this point everyone was fighting someone but me. I saw that smalls was struggling a little so I went over and punched the guy he was fighting right in the face. "Thanks!" He said before going after another. Then I looked over at the one that I kicked where the sun never shines and saw him pull out a blade. My eyes widened. He grabbed me and put the blade right under my neck. "EVERYONE FREEZE!" He yelled. Everyone froze and Benny gave me a worried look. I just winked at him. His worried look quickly changed into a confused one. I elbowed the guy in the gut and grabbed the blade. I swiftly turned around and put it right under his chin.

"Now, you listen to me. You are going to get back in that car with the rest of your little followers and leave and never bother us again. Got it?" I asked in a calm but serious voice. "Y-yes." He shakily replied. "Go." I said as I removed the blade from his chin and watched all of them run back to their car and drive off. "Are you ok?!" Benny asked as he rushed up behind me and turned me around gently grabbing my face. "Yes Benny, I am perfectly fine." I told him in a comforting voice. He let out a sigh of relief.

"That was badass!" Someone yelled from behind us. We turned around to see a group of guys coming up to us. "Who are you?"